BP Employee Review

Procurement and Supply Chain Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 12, 2019
Great place to work. The employees and manager are extremely approachable and helpful. The work culture is relaxed and conducive to high performance. I would recommend BP to everyone.

Other BP Employee Reviews

You enough to pay rent. Extra held onto until two week waiting period before next check.
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  East Chicago, IN 46313October 12, 2019
Look employment has always been the issue for me. The children are grown with their own children. On my own doing much less for myself. Yet I need toilet paper just as most of us. I got along with oftener team members given much kindness. Hiring date 06/09/2006 to 07/23/2007.
Cashier and Stocker (Former Employee) –  McDonald, PAOctober 10, 2019
I enjoyed the work I was doing there, the managers were respectful caring and would assist in any way they could. Managing a life with the job was also very easy.