BP Employee Review

Working alone in a large garage with lots of responsibility and able to work on inititive.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  CambuslangFebruary 7, 2014
Worked on POS, selling tobacco, food, car goods, housekeeping, stock replenishment, cashing up and working with the general public. I learned how to time manage to get my tasks done without leaving customers waiting. Worked alone so was by all intents and purpose my own boss. The hardest part was the hours from 10 pm to 8 am as its hard sleeping during the day. The most enjoyable part of the job was i was given free reign to do my tasks in my own way allowing for unexpected circumstances to have next to null affect on my work.
Pros
Living close to the premises and every night was different from before
Cons
A lot of work for one man but im good at multi-tasking

Other BP Employee Reviews

Ok
Gas Station Attendant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 20, 2020
The job was ok did my part and stayed to myself can’t speak on the experience for everyone. People were nice and easy to work and train with. Happy with my time
fun and challenging
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLDFebruary 20, 2020
productive and fun place to work with collaborative staff and different challenges. I liked working at BP, learned new experiences. great working atmosphere with new customers.

51.5K