BP Employee Review

very active place
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VADecember 22, 2017
A typical day would not go by without a visit from the owner no matter what time of the day or night and he would yell at you for something that he thought was done wrong.
Pros
Cons
no benefits, manager

Other BP Employee Reviews

hostile company/usw garbage
storehouse (Former Employee) –  Whiting, INFebruary 25, 2020
This company is on the downward spiral. As someone who was the sacrificial lamb for the 19 contract at the storehouse I would say star far away from here. The union is a complete joke that does nothing but fight the membership anymore with excuses about what they cannot do. HR is corrupt that will always side with the management no matter what is said or done.This use to be the place to work back in the Amoco days but has fallen a long way since then. Better off going somewhere else unless you enjoy getting treated like trash and paying dues for a union that does absolutely nothing!
Experience (Former Employee) –  Canary Wharf, Greater LondonFebruary 25, 2020
I did work experience there with my dad and it shed insight into the working office environment, showed me he timings of working day and the general life of those working in the city.
I very much enjoyed my experience talking to a large variety of people who just show the amount of people it takes to make a company such as BP run smoothly.

51.5K