BP Employee Review

Great People working for huge company with a tendency for centralized decision making
Project General Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 11, 2018
there are many things that were wrong with BP, but the people working there are great and this makes for wonderful environment.

My biggest complaint about BP (while I worked there) was its tendency to centralize decision making. This is different that my earlier experience with Amoco.

For every bad think I could say about BP there would be 3 good things that make the final verdict positive. i have many opportunities to interface with other companies, there are only a handful i would rather work for than BP.
Pros
People

Other BP Employee Reviews

Good company
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Blackburn, LancashireMarch 25, 2020
Good company management was weak at introducing and maki G sure task were done always slacking in office no communication at all always bossing others arou d double work load
Excellent Corporate culture
Technical Advisor (Former Employee) –  Trinidad & TobagoMarch 24, 2020
The corporate culture at BP was fair and they encouraged every employee to strive to reach the sky. Equal opportunities were provided to all employees.

51.5K