BP Employee Review

fast pace but fun workplace
CSA (Current Employee) –  Boreham, EssexJanuary 12, 2020
A typical day at BP is putting fresh stock out when delivery arrives, rotating and checking dates on products. Serving customers on the till being barista trained for the wild bean cafe within BP. It is a very fast pace work place having to serve customers authorise the pumps on the forecourt making hot drinks cleaning shelves emptying the bins on the forecourt. The enjoyable part of the job is getting to know your customers and talking to them about their day. I am part of a team at BP which includes all different nationalities.I find my management very approachable and friendly towards their staff.

Other BP Employee Reviews

hostile company/usw garbage
storehouse (Former Employee) –  Whiting, INFebruary 25, 2020
This company is on the downward spiral. As someone who was the sacrificial lamb for the 19 contract at the storehouse I would say star far away from here. The union is a complete joke that does nothing but fight the membership anymore with excuses about what they cannot do. HR is corrupt that will always side with the management no matter what is said or done.This use to be the place to work back in the Amoco days but has fallen a long way since then. Better off going somewhere else unless you enjoy getting treated like trash and paying dues for a union that does absolutely nothing!
Experience (Former Employee) –  Canary Wharf, Greater LondonFebruary 25, 2020
I did work experience there with my dad and it shed insight into the working office environment, showed me he timings of working day and the general life of those working in the city.
I very much enjoyed my experience talking to a large variety of people who just show the amount of people it takes to make a company such as BP run smoothly.

51.5K