BP Employee Review

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  McHenry, ILJuly 10, 2019
You are a cashier stocker ordering putting order away check in vendor's.making coffee cooking plus some BP have gaming in them you watch people in the gaming area.

Other BP Employee Reviews

Overall, a good place to work.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 24, 2019
A typical day at work compose of opening and closing the store. Cashing out customers and helping them with their questions. Also, doing other things like, cleaning and stocking. What I have learned from working here is always come with an open mind and from there you will learn a lot. I liked where I worked. My boss was a great boss, which made the environment very comfortable to work in. The hardest part of the job is when at times you have to do everything yourself because other workers cannot come in.
Cultura organizacional excelente
Facilities/ Personal Assistant to President BP Mex (Current Employee) –  Santa Fe, CDMXAugust 23, 2019
Como es una empresa internacional cuenta con una cultura organizacional diferente, lineal, donde todos tenemos forma de hablar y ser escuchados, esta certificada como empresa socialmente responsable, por su calidad de vida y ├ętica empresaria.

51.2K