BP Employee Review

Hard work not a lot of benefits
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Northampton, NorthamptonshireMay 8, 2017
I usually worked from 10pm-6am. During this time I worked alone in the petrol station.

The hardest part of the job was working alone and having to undertake all he asks required. During these hours he fod stock was to be checked and ensure all stock was put out.. The whole store was to be cleaned. All the pastries and fresh bread etc was to be cooked ready for when the next shift started at 6am. The newspapers were to be taken off the shelves fom the day before and the new ones put out.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when I rarely worked he day shifts with others as I had a chance to get to know some of my colleagues properly.

Other BP Employee Reviews

Good company
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Blackburn, LancashireMarch 25, 2020
Good company management was weak at introducing and maki G sure task were done always slacking in office no communication at all always bossing others arou d double work load
Excellent Corporate culture
Technical Advisor (Former Employee) –  Trinidad & TobagoMarch 24, 2020
The corporate culture at BP was fair and they encouraged every employee to strive to reach the sky. Equal opportunities were provided to all employees.

51.5K