BP Employee Review

Hard work not a lot of benefits
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Northampton, NorthamptonshireMay 8, 2017
I usually worked from 10pm-6am. During this time I worked alone in the petrol station.

The hardest part of the job was working alone and having to undertake all he asks required. During these hours he fod stock was to be checked and ensure all stock was put out.. The whole store was to be cleaned. All the pastries and fresh bread etc was to be cooked ready for when the next shift started at 6am. The newspapers were to be taken off the shelves fom the day before and the new ones put out.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when I rarely worked he day shifts with others as I had a chance to get to know some of my colleagues properly.

Other BP Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
Global Category Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 16, 2020
The people at BP are engaging and always ready to assist in getting projects completed. Friendly and welcoming environment. Very inclusive to everyone.
Gas station attendant
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHFebruary 16, 2020
We would like to make sure our customers are satisfied with polite and friendly service. Always make people feel welcome and their needs are met. Be professional and courteous at all times.

51.4K