BP Employee Review

BP have entered a new era in work management, they have seen the benefits of people working from home and actively encourage it.
Document Control Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX 77079June 10, 2019
I personally enjoy the team ethic, working together, solving problems and issues as a team, this engenders team spirit and the project as a whole benefits from it.
Pros
Close proximity to home, great team spirit, a real diversity of engineering with a plethora of experience, which they are willing to share.
Cons
Not had a pay rise in 4 years

Other BP Employee Reviews

Wonderful
Cashier (Former Employee) –  WisconsinSeptember 8, 2019
It was a wonderful opportunity and experience. Teaches me a lot how to deal with customers and what to expect and what not do. I had a wonderful time meeting new persons as well.
World-class super major in upstream oil production.
Engineering, Projects, and Operations (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKSeptember 8, 2019
BP is a global, large organization that has a long history in Alaska and other major oil fields world-wide. BP continues to have significant oil & gas production operations in North America, but is planning to sell all Alaska assets to Hilcorp Energy Company.