BP Employee Review

Organised and professional job
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hampshire United KingdomFebruary 5, 2017
A typical day would start off with delivery, in this i got to learn how to do stock counts and organisation of the products being sold. At this time i also got familiar with how the tills operated during busy periods of the day allowing me to be confident in situations that needed to be dealt with. The employees were of different ages, this allowed me to have different conversation with everyone and broadened my knowledge of everyone's lifestyle in comparison to my own. The hardest part of the job was probably the issues with customers if they have complaints because we as staff always had to keep the situation professional and deal with the issues in the best possible way. the most rewarding would be completing tasks on time and seeing the locals with a smile on their face from the hard work that we as a team continuously put in to the company.
Pros
rewards system - smile points online
Cons
inconvenient hours

Other BP Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
Global Category Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 16, 2020
The people at BP are engaging and always ready to assist in getting projects completed. Friendly and welcoming environment. Very inclusive to everyone.
Gas station attendant
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHFebruary 16, 2020
We would like to make sure our customers are satisfied with polite and friendly service. Always make people feel welcome and their needs are met. Be professional and courteous at all times.

51.4K