BP Employee Review

Organised and professional job
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hampshire United KingdomFebruary 5, 2017
A typical day would start off with delivery, in this i got to learn how to do stock counts and organisation of the products being sold. At this time i also got familiar with how the tills operated during busy periods of the day allowing me to be confident in situations that needed to be dealt with. The employees were of different ages, this allowed me to have different conversation with everyone and broadened my knowledge of everyone's lifestyle in comparison to my own. The hardest part of the job was probably the issues with customers if they have complaints because we as staff always had to keep the situation professional and deal with the issues in the best possible way. the most rewarding would be completing tasks on time and seeing the locals with a smile on their face from the hard work that we as a team continuously put in to the company.
Pros
rewards system - smile points online
Cons
inconvenient hours

Other BP Employee Reviews

Good company
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Blackburn, LancashireMarch 25, 2020
Good company management was weak at introducing and maki G sure task were done always slacking in office no communication at all always bossing others arou d double work load
Excellent Corporate culture
Technical Advisor (Former Employee) –  Trinidad & TobagoMarch 24, 2020
The corporate culture at BP was fair and they encouraged every employee to strive to reach the sky. Equal opportunities were provided to all employees.

51.5K