BP Employee Review

If your face doesn't fit, don't apply
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  UKApril 26, 2017
I don't mind the anti-social hours. I don't mind the minimum wage.

I do mind the constant abuse we have to take from customers with no support from management, the favouritism, the daily breaches of basic food laws and the constant battle to get the job done whilst understaffed at best and surrounded by idle 'favourites' at worst.

Nobody is reprimanded or named if they do something wrong and they are one of the favourites, but if you're not... you'll have to take the blame for anything that goes wrong on your shift even with CCTV to prove you are blameless.

No wonder so many staff walk out without serving their notice, it really is that bad.
Pros
Some great regular customers who care more for you than your managers do
Cons
A degrading place to work

Other BP Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
Global Category Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 16, 2020
The people at BP are engaging and always ready to assist in getting projects completed. Friendly and welcoming environment. Very inclusive to everyone.
Gas station attendant
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHFebruary 16, 2020
We would like to make sure our customers are satisfied with polite and friendly service. Always make people feel welcome and their needs are met. Be professional and courteous at all times.

51.4K