BP Employee Review

It was a fun and active place to work, but the owner has an issue with cussing his employees.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Jemison, ALJuly 1, 2019
A typical day at work consisted of opening the store at 3:00 AM. Verifying my opening amount was correct. I had to assure the change bank was accurate. I had to occupy four registers. These registers consisted of : the store side, the truck stop side, the liquor tore register, and the Sneaky Peete's register. I also had to make sure the next cash drawer was correct. The hardest part of the job was tolerating the boss that was extremely rude to his employees. I enjoyed trying to make sure the customers were pleased with the service they received. If someone came in and a rude attitude, I didn't let affect my day and it didn't cause me to disrespect them.

Other BP Employee Reviews

Variety and the ability to make my own decisions
Pipeline Compliance Advisor/Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKDecember 6, 2019
My job involves a significant of interaction with others. I enjoy helping people and this is the best part of my job. I have learned to have patience with people as I guide them through the necessary documentation. It is hard sometimes to get people to understand the significance of proper naming conventions! I am a very visual person, so I think its important to structure files and file names in a manner that makes things easy to see and to comprehend. Its all in the details. I enjoy getting projects that may seem a little unclear on what the final product will look like. There are many kind managers here that make you feel like they care about you and your family.
Quite easy working culture
Power BI developer (Former Employee) –  Canary WharfDecember 5, 2019
I enjoyed my stint at BP a lot. Helpful people, understanding management, good work life balance, no work pressure, easy going , great location, Canary wharf is a lovely place

51.4K