BP Employee Review

It was a fun and active place to work, but the owner has an issue with cussing his employees.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Jemison, ALJuly 1, 2019
A typical day at work consisted of opening the store at 3:00 AM. Verifying my opening amount was correct. I had to assure the change bank was accurate. I had to occupy four registers. These registers consisted of : the store side, the truck stop side, the liquor tore register, and the Sneaky Peete's register. I also had to make sure the next cash drawer was correct. The hardest part of the job was tolerating the boss that was extremely rude to his employees. I enjoyed trying to make sure the customers were pleased with the service they received. If someone came in and a rude attitude, I didn't let affect my day and it didn't cause me to disrespect them.

Other BP Employee Reviews

Management and owners did not want to pay what they owed.
Wittock CPA (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLAugust 19, 2019
Management was poor and business almost failed. Hired 100 people and didn't train them and promised them huge commissions and didn't follow through with them or myself.
Productive Workplace
OPERATOR MATERIAL HANDLER (Current Employee) –  Port Allen, LAAugust 19, 2019
Steady work environment and chances for advancement. The company offers a variety of bonuses. Work hours are long and sometimes extend into extra overtime hours.

51.2K