BP Employee Review

Open 24 Hours, Busy, local petrol station
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  LondonDecember 11, 2016
Open 24 hours a day I start between 5am - 6am preparing all the fresh savouries, cakes and breads. Once labelled and bagged the coffee rush starts at approx. 6.30 when everyone starts going to work. A small pause. Restock then its school rush. Restock and change from breakfast menu to lunch.
Whilst doing the above I assist on tills selling all M&S products,cigarettes and fuel. main queue should not exceed 1 person waiting so up to 5 tills can be opened with all coffee orders being shouted down.
There is very little time for chit chat and I am busy from the minute I clock on till I leave. The most enjoyable part is dealing with customers and there friendly smiling faces when they leave
Pros
Its local
Cons
Open 24 hours shifts can be changed short notice

Other BP Employee Reviews

hostile company/usw garbage
storehouse (Former Employee) –  Whiting, INFebruary 25, 2020
This company is on the downward spiral. As someone who was the sacrificial lamb for the 19 contract at the storehouse I would say star far away from here. The union is a complete joke that does nothing but fight the membership anymore with excuses about what they cannot do. HR is corrupt that will always side with the management no matter what is said or done.This use to be the place to work back in the Amoco days but has fallen a long way since then. Better off going somewhere else unless you enjoy getting treated like trash and paying dues for a union that does absolutely nothing!
Experience (Former Employee) –  Canary Wharf, Greater LondonFebruary 25, 2020
I did work experience there with my dad and it shed insight into the working office environment, showed me he timings of working day and the general life of those working in the city.
I very much enjoyed my experience talking to a large variety of people who just show the amount of people it takes to make a company such as BP run smoothly.

51.5K