BP Employee Review

Very dysfunctional recruitment team
Talent Acquisition Specialist contractor (Former Employee) –  SunburyJuly 7, 2019
I’ve worked at many organisations in my long career and I’ve never worked in a more toxic and dysfunctional recruitment team. So much so that this is the first review I’ve ever left. The treachery, distrust, and backstabbing is at levels I’ve never known. We all have our ‘work face’ but how fake people are in the team is absolutely diabolical. I would love to send in psychologists to secretly watch the team because it would make a great study on the evils of a toxic corporate culture.
Pros
Good name on CV if you can do a stint and survive.
Cons
See review.

Other BP Employee Reviews

Great Company
Director Transformation and Modernization (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 10, 2019
Great company to work for, if you get the right manager. There are several managers who follow the BP management methodology and then there are the rogue managers who do not follow BP's style.
Challenging
Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) –  AzerbaijanDecember 9, 2019
Joined BP after graduation from university. There was on job learning opportunity and training for my development. Had a chance to visit offshore platforms in Caspian sea and participate in construction and commissioning of major project.

51.4K