BP Employee Review

Great Pay, Culture and Benefits!!!
Service Desk Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 9, 2019
I could have retired at BP if it weren't for one bad manager they refuse to fire. He has continuously harassed many employees on his team and the company refuses to do anything about it. BP talks about "Speak Up" culture but turns a blind eye when something like this happens. Other than that, the pay and benefits are amazing and overall a great place to work.

Other BP Employee Reviews

Overall, a good place to work.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 24, 2019
A typical day at work compose of opening and closing the store. Cashing out customers and helping them with their questions. Also, doing other things like, cleaning and stocking. What I have learned from working here is always come with an open mind and from there you will learn a lot. I liked where I worked. My boss was a great boss, which made the environment very comfortable to work in. The hardest part of the job is when at times you have to do everything yourself because other workers cannot come in.
Cultura organizacional excelente
Facilities/ Personal Assistant to President BP Mex (Current Employee) –  Santa Fe, CDMXAugust 23, 2019
Como es una empresa internacional cuenta con una cultura organizacional diferente, lineal, donde todos tenemos forma de hablar y ser escuchados, esta certificada como empresa socialmente responsable, por su calidad de vida y ├ętica empresaria.

51.2K