BP Employee Review

without doubt the worst example of everything that is wrong in the industry
crt (Former Employee) –  west of shetlandJuly 2, 2019
from an offshore perspective it has been the worst experience of my career. management that cannot manage, supervision that cannot supervise and an inbred culture of fear and repression. top heavy organization with zero focus on offshore staff below leadership level. supervision and management actively sacrificing technicians to save their own positions and career prospects.
a phrase from my immediate supervisor sums the whole culture up -"as a supervisor I do not need to understand the process plant"
Pros
short helicopter flights
Cons
constant back stabbing

Other BP Employee Reviews

Overall, a good place to work.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 24, 2019
A typical day at work compose of opening and closing the store. Cashing out customers and helping them with their questions. Also, doing other things like, cleaning and stocking. What I have learned from working here is always come with an open mind and from there you will learn a lot. I liked where I worked. My boss was a great boss, which made the environment very comfortable to work in. The hardest part of the job is when at times you have to do everything yourself because other workers cannot come in.
Cultura organizacional excelente
Facilities/ Personal Assistant to President BP Mex (Current Employee) –  Santa Fe, CDMXAugust 23, 2019
Como es una empresa internacional cuenta con una cultura organizacional diferente, lineal, donde todos tenemos forma de hablar y ser escuchados, esta certificada como empresa socialmente responsable, por su calidad de vida y ├ętica empresaria.

51.2K