BP Employee Review

Busy but boring
Part Time Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  MidlandsApril 14, 2017
Despite being told that shifts would vary and I would be working all areas of store I was left on the cafe on late shifts working most weekends. Staff were fab on the whole and made the job bearable but the management was poor (apart from the ones doing late shifts) and had very obvious favourites. Staff were sworn at and some treated badly while others had a blind eye turned when mistakes made. Customers on the whole were nice. Late shift on cafe was mostly cleaning and prep for am shift, became monotonous. Training was exciting and I wish I was working at some of the training branches.
Pros
Free coffee discount on M&S food
Cons
Poor manager with lack of respect.

Other BP Employee Reviews

Great gas station
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fremont, WIFebruary 18, 2020
While I worked at the Bp gas sation I learned how to use the lottery machines works! I was able and trusted by the owner to open and close his store.
Top down management
Instrument Technician (Current Employee) –  North Slope, AKFebruary 17, 2020
Our job in the Turbine Controls shop is a great job and we are very knowledgeable about our job positions and responsibilities.
Our group has designed, programmed and manufactured 73 turbine control panels and control systems in the past twenty five years all while maintaining and trouble shooting problems throughout those years.
We work very safely yet we keep up with all planned and unplanned work needs.

BP doesn't know how to run an oil field. I have worked for them 25 years,
The work is great. The pay is over the top.
Upper management is very inept at actually running an older oil field. They waste more money than they make the share holders.
This is common knowledge in the oil producing Majors.

51.5K