BP Employee Review

Poor place to work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chippenham, WiltshireAugust 14, 2017
Poor management.. staff turn over was crazy and still is! Regularly worked lone shifts 8 hours stood still on a till. Breaks where often cut short. Signed off for health reasons management where not helpful in returning to work when recovering. Manger often watched cctv to find anyway to fire staff. Management pick on weaker staff and use their weakness against them to push them out the business. Area manager no better! If you want to get treated and spoken to like a piece of dog mess this is the job for you!
Pros
Money
Cons
Everything about working here

Other BP Employee Reviews

Great gas station
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fremont, WIFebruary 18, 2020
While I worked at the Bp gas sation I learned how to use the lottery machines works! I was able and trusted by the owner to open and close his store.
Top down management
Instrument Technician (Current Employee) –  North Slope, AKFebruary 17, 2020
Our job in the Turbine Controls shop is a great job and we are very knowledgeable about our job positions and responsibilities.
Our group has designed, programmed and manufactured 73 turbine control panels and control systems in the past twenty five years all while maintaining and trouble shooting problems throughout those years.
We work very safely yet we keep up with all planned and unplanned work needs.

BP doesn't know how to run an oil field. I have worked for them 25 years,
The work is great. The pay is over the top.
Upper management is very inept at actually running an older oil field. They waste more money than they make the share holders.
This is common knowledge in the oil producing Majors.

51.5K