BP Employee Review

Hands on experience on multitasking
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springvale VICDecember 21, 2019
Working in a reputed fuel station site all alone on a highway was challenging as there are customers coming into the shop all the time but helped me hone my multitasking skills as I simultaneously helped the customers with their needs in the shop, operated the till and gave access to other customers to use the fuel pumps while also building relationships with them. This was a typical day at work including meeting the KPIs of the store in cleaning and safety standards.

Other BP Employee Reviews

Great gas station
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fremont, WIFebruary 18, 2020
While I worked at the Bp gas sation I learned how to use the lottery machines works! I was able and trusted by the owner to open and close his store.
Top down management
Instrument Technician (Current Employee) –  North Slope, AKFebruary 17, 2020
Our job in the Turbine Controls shop is a great job and we are very knowledgeable about our job positions and responsibilities.
Our group has designed, programmed and manufactured 73 turbine control panels and control systems in the past twenty five years all while maintaining and trouble shooting problems throughout those years.
We work very safely yet we keep up with all planned and unplanned work needs.

BP doesn't know how to run an oil field. I have worked for them 25 years,
The work is great. The pay is over the top.
Upper management is very inept at actually running an older oil field. They waste more money than they make the share holders.
This is common knowledge in the oil producing Majors.

51.5K