Baker Hughes Incorporated logo
Baker Hughes Incorporated

Baker Hughes Incorporated Employee Reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,510 reviews

I gained alot of experience in new fields

Great company but there is big difference between Baker Hughes in middle east and other foreign countries especially in the amount of courses that we should take

Pros

alot of experience

Cons

not enough courses in middle eadt

Work at Baker Hughes Kuwait

Work always starts with a hot cup of coffee :-) This helps to warm up for a hectic work ahead. Management gives us a task and it is our responsibility to complete it on time. We are given the privilege to work independently and also as part of a Team. No matter how under pressure we are at work, SAFETY is always FIRST.

Pros

Company and Staff members are always celebrating some events almost everyday with snacks or lunch

Cons

Health Care benefits not upto expectation

Team Work & Safety Values

- Great Team Work - The company has a great work culture. - Great BHGE Beliefs. - Individual responsibilities are the driving factor. - At BHGE Safety is Primary thing.

Pros

Work-Life Balance & Culture

Cons

Could improve in Compensation & Benefits

Its a very nice company

Its a plessure to work in baker.even i work as a contractor i learn alot.how to test and strip the tools and equipmemt.i learn to drive forklift operating over head crane.

Improve my skills

I worked as Senior Data Engineer as Mud logger Geologist in a lot of companies and learned more and more of operation in drilling, casing, trips , cement and completion operation, hope to work in great company and improve my skills, knowledge and myself to be able to teach people after time.

Very good

12 hours job in a day Working with drilling services Sometimes worked for management team Enjoy the critical situation . makes me feel good with the job.

Tremendous work culture

Meeting other culture and learning about other technical matters is a great experience. Looking how the management request for tasks done, demanding but much better "encouraging you" the benefits of completing what you have to do. Commuting everyday to the work place (remote area) is not easy; however, the environment created by colleagues make the difference.

Pros

Transportation provided, recreation facilities

Cons

Remote working place

Very good company

Very good local company but the salaries there are very low and that is why I left it otherwise I would stay there as I had a better family life due to very good schedule.

Jobs at Baker Hughes Incorporated