British Council
View all British Council reviews

British Council

British Council Employee Review

clean environment

having a great experience working at the British council I've learned a lot of things like dealing and communicating with customers and reaching to a satisfying point for both the company and the customer the hardest part of my job is the long working hours and the most enjoyable part is working with friendly and sociable people .

Pros

discount

Cons

short breaks

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same roleSame location

Productive and fun place to work

A typical day at work includes organizing the classroom and making sure everything is ready for the Teacher in order to make everything go smoothly, welcoming all the students when they enter the class, making sure they understand what the teacher is telling them, translating certain words in order to ensure they gain knowledge. I learned how to interact with co-workers and students in the workplace and to take responsibility for my actions. The hardest part of the job was to make sure the young students stay in the class and make sure they're safe at all times. The most enjoyable part is being able to make sure the students understand the topic and correct their mistakes without causing them to feel that they did something really wrong.
Same location

Productive, Diverse, international,

Great place to work in where a diverse team work and cooperte together. Support the work life balance scheme, avail career development and progression

Pros

Benefits and compensation

Cons

Na
Same location

Pleasant

It was competitive and interesting to work as a supervisor

Ask a question about working or interviewing at British Council. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

British Council Reviews by Location

• British Council
  • clean environment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?