British Council

British Council Culture reviews

Kuwait10 reviews

Clear

Productive, focus driven atmosphere

The workplace is professional and the staff is always approachable. A stressful workday can be easily communicated to the management and staff are supportive. The hardest part of this job is time management.

Pros

Healthcare

Cons

The best

No Doubt, British Council Kuwait is one of the best company to work with. One must really get to know the culture and environment of it. Most enjoyable Best colleagues and management

clean environment

having a great experience working at the British council I've learned a lot of things like dealing and communicating with customers and reaching to a satisfying point for both the company and the customer the hardest part of my job is the long working hours and the most enjoyable part is working with friendly and sociable people .

Pros

discount

Cons

short breaks

Productive, positive and a fun work enviroment

The most enjoyable part of the Job was meeting new people and working with a culturally diverse team.The hardest part of the job was during the busy regiisstration period.I learned how to be more accepting and understanding towards people from other cultural backgrounds and beliefs.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at British Council?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at British Council. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits