British Council

British Council Employee Review

View all British Council reviews

clean environment
Invigilator / Teacher Assistant (Current Employee) –  mansouriyaSeptember 5, 2017
having a great experience working at the British council I've learned a lot of things like dealing and communicating with customers and reaching to a satisfying point for both the company and the customer
the hardest part of my job is the long working hours and the most enjoyable part is working with friendly and sociable people .
Pros
discount
Cons
short breaks

Other British Council Employee Reviews

Pleasant
ICT Practical Supervisor (Former Employee) –  KuwaitMarch 6, 2020
It was competitive and interesting to work as a supervisor
Productive and fun place to work
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  MansouriyaFebruary 17, 2020
A typical day at work includes organizing the classroom and making sure everything is ready for the Teacher in order to make everything go smoothly, welcoming all the students when they enter the class, making sure they understand what the teacher is telling them, translating certain words in order to ensure they gain knowledge.

I learned how to interact with co-workers and students in the workplace and to take responsibility for my actions.

The hardest part of the job was to make sure the young students stay in the class and make sure they're safe at all times.

The most enjoyable part is being able to make sure the students understand the topic and correct their mistakes without causing them to feel that they did something really wrong.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at British Council. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2