CACI International Inc
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from CACI International Inc:

CACI International Inc Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA29 reviews
I have enjoyed my past 18 yrs, I worked very hard since 1999, and wish I could continue my employment with them. I have obtained a lot of experience, and enjoy the people
Pros
on the job training
Cons
I'm not impressed with CACI leadership. I think they got a big contract or two but not sure. I wish there was more inclusion from management to the lower levels.
Left a different contract to work for CACI. Laid off after 8 weeks. Loss of funding. I will never trust this company because of it. It was a very disappointing experience.
Cons
inability to trust management
Great People to work with. Job has purpose and clients are some of the most important agencies in the government. Competitive Pay. Flexible schedule and managers.
Overall rating: Very good, team work and friendly company to work with.

Great company. Nothing but good things to say about CACI, my manager and the contract that I support. I am just looking for a part time weekend job.
It's a project based company.
Job security for an employee

is almost same as consultants.

so you might as well work as a hourly consultant.

Salary scale is good.
I enjoyed my time working for CACI, great benefits and pay. Good time off and paid sick time when needed. Unfortunately I had to move, hope I get the opportunity to work for CACI again.
Pros
Great benefit and pay
Cons
opportunity for growth limited
Good Company, my upper management not so much; lousy communicators.
Great training opportunities. Encourage certifications (pay for tests). Lots of locations.
CACI is a good company for the right individual. Often, they do not look at their project's employee working conditions and management as closely as they should. It seems they tend to use blueprints from industries that should be tailored for each business unit. I do not like their employee review system and think it should be replaced. When you call HR, you do not get the help needed in many situations.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Little Employee consideration
My typical day of work is I answer about ten to 15 calls a day and trouble shoot email request as they come in through remote desktop.

I have not learned anything from my current position.
A good company that is customer and employee centered. The hardest part of my job was leaving it. There were some periods of hectic pace and some of drought. Unfortunately the economy went sideways leaving many of us determining new futures. I would recommend CACI to anyone.
Pros
Flexible work environment, good people.
Cons
The commute.
A good company and program to work for, overall good environment for warehouse and supply chain employees with great health insurance and company benefits.
I started with CACI not that long ago. I love the environment. It feels like everyone is trying to help you. Great benefits and good healthcare. Overall one the best places I ever worked for.
Team members in my current project is great.
They help to understand the complexity of the client systems.

Management only provide need to know information.

Hardest part is the uncertainty at the end of fiscal year, don't know if the contract is funded. Raise of last 2 years is around 1% or 1.5%.

Most enjoyable part of this project is the flexibility to work from home sometimes.
Working at CACI I got a chance to learn from not only the Shipping and Receiving side of operations, but I got to work with the Quality Assurance department which is where I enjoyed myself the most. All of the employees who worked in the warehouse side of the facility often helped eachother out in various activities such as palatalizing equipment for both shipment and storage on the stock shelves. I was instructed how to do something--such as auditing--and once they saw that I learned it well enough they let me go on my own each day and just go threw pallets of items and both mark off what was and wasn't on the pallet as well as reorganize it if I felt it needed to be.
Pros
Long lunch breaks and relaxed work place.
Cons
Short work days.
CACI has great work/life balance and leadership. Would highly recommend working for them to others. Leadership team is progressive and willing to listen to suggestions from employees.
Pros
Work/Life balance
Cons
Vacation for experienced hires is low
The environment is great. Management team is wonderful and very helpful. Open door policy. You can talk to anyone and you feel happy going to work.
CACI
Inventory daily bin full with computer parts from circuit board to small chips and wires. The co-work was very open and of good nature.
Working for CACI these past few weeks I have got to know a lot of the employees and they're all very capable people. Knowing their job requirements and going beyond to support their other departments when demand is needed. I primarily worked in the Warehouse department of the facility and working there I found getting things done was easy when equipped with the right people who know how to teach and complete tasks. There was enough down time and breaks to keep people motivated through out the day with people coming in at early and later times to help process all that needed to be done. I've worked a long side recruiting agents, managers, and lower level employees equally when completing tasks making the environment passive and fun. Learning new things from young and old co-workers hearing experiences from managers and leadership advice.
Pros
Selectable hours, plenty of breaks, working side-by-side with managers
Cons
occassionally to many tasks to complete in one day
The group I worked with encouraged a work/life balance and promoted telecommuting to achieve the best out of their employees.