CACI International Inc
Coronavirus update
Information from CACI International Inc:

CACI International Inc Employee Reviews

Kuwait3 reviews
I worked for CACI in a contingency contracting environment (Kuwait and Afganistan) supporting the US Army's mission. I met great people that I am still friends with.
If I could leave 0 starts I would. Shady hiring process. Low pay overseas for amount of hours worked. They hid all details until you arrive OCONUS. You will work 12 hours + 2 hourse to commute for a very low pay equaling to 16$ an hour. Management only cares about filing a seat, so you are just a number so they get paid. No culture, no communication, no career development. They hire anyone so there is a huge gap in skills, experience, and knowledge between employees, creating a very unbalanced work environment. Benefits are lacking, no holidays, no pto, and no sick days at all. Higher management uses different tactics to maintain who they want to keep including favoritism, sexism, and more. They do not have your back, and will fire you at any given moment. They creats their own policies and procedures that do not align with company's overall structure and policies. Very toxic environment to be in. No recognition, no mentorship, no growth.

Worse company I ever worked for and so disappointed
Pros
None whatsoever
Cons
Excellent job selections around the world, very diverse and great management.
Pros
Jobs located overseas and across the United States.