CACI International Inc

CACI International Inc Employee Review

View all CACI International Inc reviews

CACI Review
Acquisition Analyst (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 31, 2019
I worked for CACI in a contingency contracting environment (Kuwait and Afganistan) supporting the US Army's mission. I met great people that I am still friends with.

Other CACI International Inc Employee Reviews

Worst Company
All Source Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  KuwaitOctober 18, 2018
If I could leave 0 starts I would. Shady hiring process. Low pay overseas for amount of hours worked. They hid all details until you arrive OCONUS. You will work 12 hours + 2 hourse to commute for a very low pay equaling to 16$ an hour. Management only cares about filing a seat, so you are just a number so they get paid. No culture, no communication, no career development. They hire anyone so there is a huge gap in skills, experience, and knowledge between employees, creating a very unbalanced work environment. Benefits are lacking, no holidays, no pto, and no sick days at all. Higher management uses different tactics to maintain who they want to keep including favoritism, sexism, and more. They do not have your back, and will fire you at any given moment. They creats their own policies and procedures that do not align with company's overall structure and policies. Very toxic environment to be in. No recognition, no mentorship, no growth.

Worse company I ever worked for and so disappointed
Pros
None whatsoever
Cons
Great Company
Logistics Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kuwait, Kuwait CityOctober 14, 2014
Excellent job selections around the world, very diverse and great management.
Pros
Jobs located overseas and across the United States.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CACI International Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

CACI International Inc Reviews by Location