CGI Group
CGI Group Employee Review

Secure Military facility

January 24, 2017
I really enjoyed CGI. Even though we did work in a secure environment, it was quite normal to see us having potlucks for lunch, and celebrations for birthdays. We spent a lot of time in a small work-space, so we made the best of it by talking to each other about business or personal. I worked hand in hand with 3 different contract companies, with never any issues. Any questions or concerns that I had we met with Kindness, and appreciation.
Pros
One hour lunch
Cons
No access to outside, until off work
March 24, 2019
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) - KW
Excellent Company. Excellent Salary. Coworkers very nice and professional.Managers are very fair. Working OCONUS was a great exsperience.Transportation and housing provided.
Pros
Excellent Pay
Cons
Long Hours OCONUS
July 17, 2018
Logistic Analyst I (Former Employee) - Kuwait
I work in Kuwait for CGI. Dealing with Corporate--CGI verses CGI--Kuwait was like night and day. Corporate CGI seemed to be more helpful and knowledgeable in there positions. CGI-Kuwait for the most part was one of the better companies to work for on Camp Airfjan due to the wealth of knowledge of its employees. The management staff on the other hand was politics as usual. When it came to policy, if you don't know them, management would use their authority to make your employment with CGI difficult.
January 21, 2017
Logistics Analyst I (Former Employee) - Kuwait
I enjoyed working with CGI and the people. There was room for advancement and they always tried to prepare you for corporate American being that we did things different overseas.
Pros
cross training with the company
Cons
working outside during the summer was extremly hot in kuwait
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CGI Group. Our community is ready to answer.
1.1K