CGI Group

CGI Group Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Work Life balance is Good.You have more learning opportunities.Management is supportive.Too many politics.Good place to work.Team outings prior are good.
Pros
Team outings, Work life balance .
My internship with CGI has been a perfect example of "Learning while doing". I worked as a HR Associate and got on opportunity to get my hands on all the core HR functions. And ultimately, the internship wouldn't have beena success without the eternal support of my follow team members and mentors. My time here shaped me as an HR Professional, boosted my confidence andcommunication skills communication skills
Good
Cons
Career options are very less. Management is slow and highly bureaucratic in nature. very less opportunties and unreachable management team. No encouragement for lateral joiners.
If not for a normal change i wanted to have in my work experience, i would not have tried to apply for a new job. It's fun, collaborative and happy place.
A very good organization where we can enjoy our work as well work life balance. Great I was part of such great organization where every employee is like a co owner.
CGI is my dream company and has been with this firm for 3.5 years This is my first job so I personally like this company a lot. It has provided me a lot of opportunities. In the early stage of my career, it has provided onsite opportunities as well. This is the best place to have a stress-less life with a good personal life balance.
Good company to learn new skills, to work with new technologies, working environment very cool, good in increments,as well as they will provide regional holidays for regional festivals
Good Company with great work life balance, Cool environment and friendly people. They as pay as per the industry standards. But strict dress code (business formals)
cgi is one of the best leading company in market having good revenue and good status.no work pressure.flexiblity of timings.less work,good envirment,safe zone.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CGI Group?
Everything is good here, except critical projects. Pros: Work from home option Flexible hours, free meals in shift hours Salary cons: critical project will sucks if you are working in restricted projects
Cons: Management is not people friendly, thus creating a toxic environment for employees. None/meager people centric policies, employees are looked at sub-ordinate workers. There is no major incentive for innovation and up- skilling on new age technologies, hence the work becomes repetitive and slow-paced.
Good to work in the CGI. No work pressure, friendly environment and management as well. Employee friendly company. Every Manager works closely with the team.
Iam feeling happy for working in CGI I got lot of knowledge about CGI facility maintenance and every contractors with constructions ..................
Cons
Work from home option available for most of the members and scope for learning or growth is expected for a period of 2-3 years. Management is inefficient and mostly revenue or billing oriented instead of member growth.
I have working since 6 months and its very good company where you learn the process and learn the professionalism, management is very good and encourage us to do something new.
Managers are very partial and biased. Work life balance is achievable. Helpful colleagues Free Dinner and encouraging employees in learning new technology and ups killing
Great Flexibility Great Working Culture Friendly Leads and Managers Good Learners Focuses on Member's Overall Development Member satisfaction is taken care of
It was very good experience for me to work in CGI & i worked for 7 years in CGI in the project i worked i have gained lot of technical knowledge & tools.
Work load is not much. Ambience is excellent. Recreational facilities are good. You can balance your personal and work life staying here. So thumbs up if anyone is boarding in
Not a place for fresher who are workholic and looking for new thing to learn. They beleive in working from Home increase the productivity, yes it do but it decrease the team building. Poor employee engagnment which make daily work monotonus. Good thing they beleive in Work that need to be done from where and how they dont care. Family people loves these company as they get more time to spent with their Family members.
I worked in CGI for 2years FULL TIME.The company offers good benefits, and also provide additional training to continue learning new skills. There are good opportunities to advance your a career.
  1. Hyderabad, Telangana