CGI Group

CGI Group Employee Reviews in Camp Arifjan

Found 1 review matching the search
Very fast paced high skilled environment with the ability of adapting to change. Due to various mission with the military
A typical work day would consist of a 12 hour work day 30 minute lunch, with a 15 minute shift change at the start of shift to discuss what the mission for that day would be. The learning experience was great, I learned to operate under pressure with multitasking various missions. Management seldom had a solution when problems outside of the normal operation arose. My co-workers were very helpful with working as a team, we would always challenge one another to become more efficient. The hardest part of the job was not meeting a specific deadline due to a system being down which would lead to a backlog. The most enjoyable part of the job would be building a good working relationship with my team and making sure we made the job fun yet productive.
Pros
Working outside of America with the opportunity to experience different cultures
Cons
Working 72-84 hours 7 days a week for a year at a time before receiving vacation
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CGI Group. Our community is ready to answer.
1K