CGI Group

CGI Group Employee Reviews for Administrator

CGI is a great company to build a strong career, you will learn a lot and there's no limit for your growth if you are eyeing high end management jobs.
Pros
Nice place to grow in the IT world
Cons
No more teleworking
One of the worst MSP to work for. All they care about is their CEO's and profit share holders money. Was laid off (perhaps age?) because of the company was loosing money (was there reasoning), but turned out they had already replaced my position the next day. I had worked long days, long weekends spent a lot of time working with no compensation or gratitude other than what came from the client. It also became very stressfull environment all due to their unprofessional management (a lot of swearing and finger pointing).
Pros
common benifits
Cons
chaos, firefighting
Most management have no idea what they are doing. Constantly things going wrong managers overbooking your holidays, refusal to pay overtime, usually about one team member per group now. Everyone wants to strike, I left here as they refused to pay me my overtime resulting in not being able to pay rent, they kept my last wage and overtime and because they closed my accounts I had no way to prove them wrong
Fulfilled, I learnt a lot, good support from peers and higher management, learned a lot while doing my jobs. Great pleasure in doing job here. Nice place for all to work
Good place to work at,fast paced ,enjoyed working with children management was easy to talk to.would go in the morning and prepare meals for the children in center. Ordered all the food supplies that were needed.
Recommends Positive Outlook Approves of CEO I have been working at CGI full-time (More than 3 years) Pros Gives your better opportunity to grow and excel your talent and skills in your desired filed. Cons OMA is applied, which has resulted not soo good for top management.
The most mismanaged and disorganized place i have every worked! Deceitful, during the hiring process. doesn't explain the job in full. Job morphed into a call center job staring at a monitor all day.
Cons
we have good work culture and we have enjoyed a lot in doing work and basically the problem is almost 50% of the employees are working on contractual basis so no more job security
Pros
free cab facility is provided
Cons
no need to stay for long hours in office
A splendid work place to learn new things. A fantastic team to work with and was good experience working across scenarios.People across different cultures are a part of team to explore new arenas not only regarding the work but also other knowledgeable things which are important in life.
Pros
great team
Cons
hectic schedule
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CGI Group?
CGI is a good company to work for, they have good benifits and compensation, promotable within, a lot of activities and volunteer with in the company.
Pros
great benifits
Cons
contract work
CGI is a wonderful company and I'm proud to say I'm their employee. CGI has some of the best (direct) Management I've ever worked with! It doesn't matter if you're working Projects or Steady State support, each day you're kept busy. There is always something to learn and something you can do to directly impact the Company. Knowing Management always has your back and knowing the work you do makes a difference keeps me going every day.
Very good benefits and perks. The environment is fun and fast paced.
Cons
Not very many opportunities for advancement.
A typical day consisted of meeting an unrealistic quota. On some days the work would flow in and on other days there would be no work so the quota could not be reached. Managers in other depts. were great as far as I know but my particular manager didn't know anything about a production environment.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Poor human resources
Attend to Clients queries timeoulsy. Storng work ethics and interact with stadd and to be well orginised Working with an excellent team of managers. Team work is important to grow within the Company Working with a diversity of co-workers who are each individually unique and admire their interpersonal Hardest part if we not busy- not stimulating To assist in a polite and efficient manner and to see the satidfied