CGI Group

CGI Group Employee Reviews for Logistics Analyst

Logistics Analyst6 reviews
Kuwait6 reviews
Secure Military facility
I really enjoyed CGI. Even though we did work in a secure environment, it was quite normal to see us having potlucks for lunch, and celebrations for birthdays. We spent a lot of time in a small work-space, so we made the best of it by talking to each other about business or personal. I worked hand in hand with 3 different contract companies, with never any issues. Any questions or concerns that I had we met with Kindness, and appreciation.
Pros
One hour lunch
Cons
No access to outside, until off work
Excellent Company
Excellent Company. Excellent Salary. Coworkers very nice and professional.Managers are very fair. Working OCONUS was a great exsperience.Transportation and housing provided.
Pros
Excellent Pay
Cons
Long Hours OCONUS
CGI Federal
I work in Kuwait for CGI. Dealing with Corporate--CGI verses CGI--Kuwait was like night and day. Corporate CGI seemed to be more helpful and knowledgeable in there positions. CGI-Kuwait for the most part was one of the better companies to work for on Camp Airfjan due to the wealth of knowledge of its employees. The management staff on the other hand was politics as usual. When it came to policy, if you don't know them, management would use their authority to make your employment with CGI difficult.
CGI was a family orientated work place. Always looking to improve in any way possible and always ready to train employess to move up in the company.
I enjoyed working with CGI and the people. There was room for advancement and they always tried to prepare you for corporate American being that we did things different overseas.
Pros
cross training with the company
Cons
working outside during the summer was extremly hot in kuwait
Everchanging
Managing the accountability of the army equipment in the LMP and AWRDS database.
Very fast paced high skilled environment with the ability of adapting to change. Due to various mission with the military
A typical work day would consist of a 12 hour work day 30 minute lunch, with a 15 minute shift change at the start of shift to discuss what the mission for that day would be. The learning experience was great, I learned to operate under pressure with multitasking various missions. Management seldom had a solution when problems outside of the normal operation arose. My co-workers were very helpful with working as a team, we would always challenge one another to become more efficient. The hardest part of the job was not meeting a specific deadline due to a system being down which would lead to a backlog. The most enjoyable part of the job would be building a good working relationship with my team and making sure we made the job fun yet productive.
Pros
Working outside of America with the opportunity to experience different cultures
Cons
Working 72-84 hours 7 days a week for a year at a time before receiving vacation
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CGI Group. Our community is ready to answer.
1K