CGI Group

CGI Group Employee Reviews for Software Engineer

salary hikes are not available ,also job security . Some managements are very poor . Job culture is fine only in some projects. Cab facilities are not good .
Inflated sense of what company is capable of delivering. Good people but aimless management. Poor training options for technical folks. If not for CGI's massive presence it brings to new opportunities, your average small startup would eat their lunch in delivering lean, well-written solutions if given the chance.
Pros
Good place for new hires fresh out of school to learn the ropes...
Cons
Horribly organized intranet for employees to find what they need
If not for a normal change i wanted to have in my work experience, i would not have tried to apply for a new job. It's fun, collaborative and happy place.
CGI is pursuing some core values which are good for a fresher to start the career . Competitive , fast-paced and Self Learning oriented approach . Workplace culture is fairly decent
Good for work. You can learn many things here. Management foundation is very good. Work Life balance. As Salary perspective lil bit lower in that case. Apart from this we can say yes to Go there.
CGI as a organization is good for the experience where you can explore to the core area and learn maximum and you can have work life balance as well.so over all its a good company to work in.
Good and friendly environment.. CGI always satisfies customer needs. Always work as a team. Quality and accuracy at work.ability to meet established goals.
Good place to work.... can manage work-life balance. WFH is added advantage for all the employees No time tracking... I mean no need to stay in office if work gets completed CGI will provide more benefits to employees like Team Lunch, Team outing, Annual Tours, IBU meetings etc., CGI will provide you shares.... which are very useful to the employees
Pros
Free Dinner
I have been working at CGI full-time Pros A good place to understand and learn new things, moreover a place where you get opportunity to implement those learnings. Flexible timings,employee friendly,great work culture Job security Pay Work Environment Good benefits for female employees
Leave and benifit wise company is good but lower level management is having too much politics. This company is good for experienced people but not for freshers.
Good Work life balance Low variable pay Less Knowledge Development Job was good, stress free, provided shift allowance and other allowances. Job security was okayish
The hours were always flexible. If I needed time off to go pick up my daughter I could just make the hour up later that day. If you worked over the required hours in a pay period it would go towards compensatory time that you could then use as vacation later.
Average learning opportunities for freshers,management is not that great for some projects , mostly use old technologies. Not much scope for onsite travel in most projects.
Awesome place to work, really great, fun place, nice management, good salary and great work life balance, over all my experience was fun and a learning one
cgi is one of the best leading company in market having good revenue and good status.no work pressure.flexiblity of timings.less work,good envirment,safe zone.
Most Enjoyable Part - Got the opportunity to work on designing shell/python scripts that was a completely new role for me. Hardest Part - Fast-paced and sometimes a lot more stressful, imbalance in work-life balance.
Nice work place but initial salary is less. My shift is day shift. So searching for evening shift and night shift jobs. I need more work to do as our company is offering me to work in day shift up to 6pm evening
Working as both manual and python selenium automation test engineer in CGI.good working environment to work and flexible.Good Transport facility in CGI
Work life and experience is totally dependent on your prohect and reporting manager. Overall job satisfaction is good here. Being a service based company it's a good one in comparison to others here.
I enjoyed working in CGI and would love to join again in future if I get an opportunity. It gives you perfect work life balance and equal opportunities for career growth
Good company, take care of employees work life balance. Good hike but salary is not much. Nice environment and work culture. Friendly environment with nice colegue.