CGI Group
Coronavirus update
Information from CGI Group:

CGI Group Management reviews

Kuwait16 reviews
The daily task can variate to the different missions that are required per the government. Day to day task and management skills are required in order to adjust to those changes. Co-workers or my employee's are striving individuals that look for success and completion. An every day challenge is accepted as a task that will help you grow. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the weather.
CGI is an amazing place to work. The people are down to earth the management is on point. If you can get all the CGI federal stick with it. Great benefits, great pay, willing to work with you to make your life simple.
I work in Kuwait for CGI. Dealing with Corporate--CGI verses CGI--Kuwait was like night and day. Corporate CGI seemed to be more helpful and knowledgeable in there positions. CGI-Kuwait for the most part was one of the better companies to work for on Camp Airfjan due to the wealth of knowledge of its employees. The management staff on the other hand was politics as usual. When it came to policy, if you don't know them, management would use their authority to make your employment with CGI difficult.
With ITT employees don't equally enjoy the benefits and opportunities for advancement. However, management was always ready to assist with any issue that involves an employee and stay with it until completed to the satisfaction of the customer.
A typical work day would consist of a 12 hour work day 30 minute lunch, with a 15 minute shift change at the start of shift to discuss what the mission for that day would be. The learning experience was great, I learned to operate under pressure with multitasking various missions. Management seldom had a solution when problems outside of the normal operation arose. My co-workers were very helpful with working as a team, we would always challenge one another to become more efficient. The hardest part of the job was not meeting a specific deadline due to a system being down which would lead to a backlog. The most enjoyable part of the job would be building a good working relationship with my team and making sure we made the job fun yet productive.
Pros
Working outside of America with the opportunity to experience different cultures
Cons
Working 72-84 hours 7 days a week for a year at a time before receiving vacation