CGI Group
Coronavirus update
Information from CGI Group:

CGI Group Pay & Benefits reviews

Kuwait16 reviews
Very adventurous and fast pace. work days long, with needed breaks. The hardest part of job was leaving .Most enjoyed the daily challenges. I learned various procedures which helped my advancement.
Pros
good pay
Cons
CGI is an amazing place to work. The people are down to earth the management is on point. If you can get all the CGI federal stick with it. Great benefits, great pay, willing to work with you to make your life simple.
Excellent Company. Excellent Salary. Coworkers very nice and professional.Managers are very fair. Working OCONUS was a great exsperience.Transportation and housing provided.
Pros
Excellent Pay
Cons
Long Hours OCONUS
The company treat people good and fair. They take care of the employees pretty good. Not the greatest vacation accrual but depends on the contract. Overall I have been pleased with them.
Pros
Raises annually
Cons
Big on IT field
With ITT employees don't equally enjoy the benefits and opportunities for advancement. However, management was always ready to assist with any issue that involves an employee and stay with it until completed to the satisfaction of the customer.
I really enjoyed the atmosphere an the cohesiveness with the people to share their knowledge of the job. When I first started I was regular employee I was afforded the opportunity to advance within the company into a leadership position.
Pros
Great health benefits
Cons
In my opinion I seen no cons
CGI was a great Company to Work for. The Company has great benefits and retirement package. Just as any contract organization it's a hustle.
Pros
Great working Team
Cons
Short Contracts