Carrefour

Carrefour Employee Reviews

Kuwait11 reviews
Satisfied overall tired too much always crowded too much sales I enjoy selling in Carrefour and I try to convince customer to buy without urging him or lying on him
très agréable et ambiance d'équipe qui donne envie de travailler
I am currently happy to work in carrefour but only reason I salary but alhamdulillah this company is very well management facility all number one.Thats all
Pros
Accommodation, Transport, Uniform
Cons
Salary
Scanning item, receiving payment from customer, informing the change or any cards giving back to customer.Returning items if not taking of customer.
Running to catch the bus. Always geting bus late because its full
Pros
Kind personnel
Cons
Late to close, Catching the bus
This company they give me more knowledge and experience, we looking forward what is given to me, I have using this opportunity to next company to be assets to be success across several service offerings.
a great company which will lead you to be more responsible at work. carrefour gives good facilities to employees, where we can learn a lot and be a good employee.
The company is goid they give us free accommodation and transportation but salary is not enough or let's say not accurate to the job i have here because being a cashier at c4bas i have experience is far from my expectations which good salary, good management and so on.
Pros
Free accomodation and transpo
make a smile in my face everytime i encounter costumer who needs assistance. i learned how to manage different kind of attitude of the costumer on how to talk to them and give their needs.the management is good and always look forward for their staff.my co league is best that always work not only as a team but also as a family.there's no hard part of my job because they are all good and love to work but i need to look forward for my career.
Pros
fulltime
Cons
In my previous job at CHEMISTRY,Some days are very challenging like when u cant target the required sales for the day,so in the next day ill be having a peptalk to my companion,then we must target this must sales of yesterday and today,was so happy cause all of us are participating and contributing all our efforts..After a happy days of targeting the goal were having some fun and enjoyment. The things that I learned was respecting your co workers all your companion at work and giving value to all what you do and others do.
In CARREFOUR,cashiering is not an easy job,sometimes u get short/over in the cash and u need to pay it by deducting your salary,sometimes you get shouted from customers,you'll face some customers want to go quick,rushing,and annoying,some are happy,smiling at you and some are cool shoppers.luckily if one day you didn't face any problem from the counter in the whole day.But all that reasons,i never give up cause giving up is just for a person who is scared and dont want to grow.For all that reasons I learned how to face and giving solutions to all the problems,if some customer is in hurry then ok ill be quick in scanning.if they're sad then I'll smile for them.Just ignore negativity always be positive,cause customers depends on us on how we will give their satisfaction and always put yourself on their shoe..
A type of job in my current company I assist the customer in terms of freshness of goods such as fruits and vegetable..Always maintain the customer service as what company rule.I've learned many things how to deal the customer even they are not in mood and most of all Í've learned which fruit and vegetable are not good and not to display.For my co workers first of course I adjust first because where in different Nationalities and different culture but Its easy to work with them just understand each other and work as a good team.The hardest part of my job is just only in weekend theres too many customer we have to move quick as we can.The most enjoyable part of my job if the customer give the value of my work.
Pros
free accomodation and transportation
Cons
8 hrs
Carrefour gave me the sense of how much the time is important in our life and how we should use it to make the difference of our future. The management style in carrefour can be described as a political system, where you should use your skills to polish your good performance of the right attitude and good behavior.

I find the most difficult part of the job is the human management, while at the same time it is the most enjoyable part on another hand.