Carrefour

Carrefour Employee Reviews for Counter Clerk

Counter Clerk1 review
Kuwait1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
In my previous job at CHEMISTRY,Some days are very challenging like when u cant target the required sales for the day,so in the next day ill be having a peptalk to my companion,then we must target this must sales of yesterday and today,was so happy cause all of us are participating and contributing all our efforts..After a happy days of targeting the goal were having some fun and enjoyment. The things that I learned was respecting your co workers all your companion at work and giving value to all what you do and others do.
In CARREFOUR,cashiering is not an easy job,sometimes u get short/over in the cash and u need to pay it by deducting your salary,sometimes you get shouted from customers,you'll face some customers want to go quick,rushing,and annoying,some are happy,smiling at you and some are cool shoppers.luckily if one day you didn't face any problem from the counter in the whole day.But all that reasons,i never give up cause giving up is just for a person who is scared and dont want to grow.For all that reasons I learned how to face and giving solutions to all the problems,if some customer is in hurry then ok ill be quick in scanning.if they're sad then I'll smile for them.Just ignore negativity always be positive,cause customers depends on us on how we will give their satisfaction and always put yourself on their shoe..
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Carrefour?