Carrefour

Kuwait12 reviews

Clear

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 24,762 reviews

Good but not too much

The company is goid they give us free accommodation and transportation but salary is not enough or let's say not accurate to the job i have here because being a cashier at c4bas i have experience is far from my expectations which good salary, good management and so on.

Pros

Free accomodation and transpo

This is the best place to work

I am currently happy to work in carrefour but only reason I salary but alhamdulillah this company is very well management facility all number one.Thats all

Pros

Accommodation, Transport, Uniform

Cons

Salary

love to work and enjoy.

make a smile in my face everytime i encounter costumer who needs assistance. i learned how to manage different kind of attitude of the costumer on how to talk to them and give their needs.the management is good and always look forward for their staff.my co league is best that always work not only as a team but also as a family.there's no hard part of my job because they are all good and love to work but i need to look forward for my career.

Pros

fulltime

Cons

Rich of Values, Dynamic Environment, a lot of work pressure

Carrefour gave me the sense of how much the time is important in our life and how we should use it to make the difference of our future. The management style in carrefour can be described as a political system, where you should use your skills to polish your good performance of the right attitude and good behavior.I find the most difficult part of the job is the human management, while at the same time it is the most enjoyable part on another hand.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carrefour. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits