Carrefour

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 24,762 reviews

Good

Very good Super Fantastic Freedom Good manage ment,team work, thonummbo poya mathi no promotion yearly vacation, full paid if required advance salary

This is the best place to work

I am currently happy to work in carrefour but only reason I salary but alhamdulillah this company is very well management facility all number one.Thats all

Pros

Accommodation, Transport, Uniform

Cons

Salary

Good but not too much

The company is goid they give us free accommodation and transportation but salary is not enough or let's say not accurate to the job i have here because being a cashier at c4bas i have experience is far from my expectations which good salary, good management and so on.

Pros

Free accomodation and transpo

team building

In my previous job at CHEMISTRY,Some days are very challenging like when u cant target the required sales for the day,so in the next day ill be having a peptalk to my companion,then we must target this must sales of yesterday and today,was so happy cause all of us are participating and contributing all our efforts..After a happy days of targeting the goal were having some fun and enjoyment. The things that I learned was respecting your co workers all your companion at work and giving value to all what you do and others do. In CARREFOUR,cashiering is not an easy job,sometimes u get short/over in the cash and u need to pay it by deducting your salary,sometimes you get shouted from customers,you'll face some customers want to go quick,rushing,and annoying,some are happy,smiling at you and some are cool shoppers.luckily if one day you didn't face any problem from the counter in the whole day.But all that reasons,i never give up cause giving up is just for a person who is scared and dont want to grow.For all that reasons I learned how to face and giving solutions to all the problems,if some customer is in hurry then ok ill be quick in scanning.if they're sad then I'll smile for them.Just ignore negativity always be positive,cause customers depends on us on how we will give their satisfaction and always put yourself on their shoe..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carrefour. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits