Carrefour

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 23,992 reviews

Cashiering, customer service

Scanning item, receiving payment from customer, informing the change or any cards giving back to customer.Returning items if not taking of customer. Running to catch the bus. Always geting bus late because its full

Pros

Kind personnel

Cons

Late to close, Catching the bus

this company is professional as term of business strategy

This company they give me more knowledge and experience, we looking forward what is given to me, I have using this opportunity to next company to be assets to be success across several service offerings.

love to work and enjoy.

make a smile in my face everytime i encounter costumer who needs assistance. i learned how to manage different kind of attitude of the costumer on how to talk to them and give their needs.the management is good and always look forward for their staff.my co league is best that always work not only as a team but also as a family.there's no hard part of my job because they are all good and love to work but i need to look forward for my career.

Pros

fulltime

team building

In my previous job at CHEMISTRY,Some days are very challenging like when u cant target the required sales for the day,so in the next day ill be having a peptalk to my companion,then we must target this must sales of yesterday and today,was so happy cause all of us are participating and contributing all our efforts..After a happy days of targeting the goal were having some fun and enjoyment. The things that I learned was respecting your co workers all your companion at work and giving value to all what you do and others do. In CARREFOUR,cashiering is not an easy job,sometimes u get short/over in the cash and u need to pay it by deducting your salary,sometimes you get shouted from customers,you'll face some customers want to go quick,rushing,and annoying,some are happy,smiling at you and some are cool shoppers.luckily if one day you didn't face any problem from the counter in the whole day.But all that reasons,i never give up cause giving up is just for a person who is scared and dont want to grow.For all that reasons I learned how to face and giving solutions to all the problems,if some customer is in hurry then ok ill be quick in scanning.if they're sad then I'll smile for them.Just ignore negativity always be positive,cause customers depends on us on how we will give their satisfaction and always put yourself on their shoe..

customer service and loyal to the company is the most important

A type of job in my current company I assist the customer in terms of freshness of goods such as fruits and vegetable..Always maintain the customer service as what company rule.I've learned many things how to deal the customer even they are not in mood and most of all Í've learned which fruit and vegetable are not good and not to display.For my co workers first of course I adjust first because where in different Nationalities and different culture but Its easy to work with them just understand each other and work as a good team.The hardest part of my job is just only in weekend theres too many customer we have to move quick as we can.The most enjoyable part of my job if the customer give the value of my work.

Pros

free accomodation and transportation

Cons

8 hrs

Rich of Values, Dynamic Environment, a lot of work pressure

Carrefour gave me the sense of how much the time is important in our life and how we should use it to make the difference of our future. The management style in carrefour can be described as a political system, where you should use your skills to polish your good performance of the right attitude and good behavior.I find the most difficult part of the job is the human management, while at the same time it is the most enjoyable part on another hand.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Carrefour?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carrefour. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

8.7K
7.8K
5.2K
1.3K

Carrefour Reviews by Location

• Carrefour
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?