Chalhoub Group Employee Reviews

Fun and Great Place to Work with lots of Self developing opportunities.
Receiving Associate (SAKS Fifth Avenue) (Current Employee) –  BahrainJune 1, 2019
Each day is challenging with lots of Learning with great leadership. Management is supportive and continuously conduct seminars to give us opportunities to learn and excel so that we compete in Market.
productive
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  alain and abu dhabuiMay 19, 2019
i work with multy culture company, and we have to do the daily task that it has been assigned for each of the employee.

and also we need to achive our target and adhre with the company rule and regulation.
A good learning & experience
Accountant (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 1, 2019
A good company with very generous employee benefits. The management is committed to employee learning & development, Overall a good experience working here for several years.
Creativity is the key
Operations Manager - Lacoste (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 25, 2019
I was able to evolve here from a simple salesman to be awarded the best novice in a company that caries more than 5000 employees.
I learned alot
And i got my customer service degree in this company.
Excellent workplace
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Riyadh, Saudi ArabiaFebruary 21, 2019
Amazing workplace with multi national staff. one of the organizations which really take care of their staff & they invest in their people .people devolvement is the success key of this group.
I really enjoyed working with them.
Chalhoub
IT Project Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 9, 2019
good culture, ownership to individual, hands on experience on different projects.
The opportunity to interact with business (Brands) to understand their requirements.
Productive and fun workplace
replenishment coordinator (Former Employee) –  dubaiJanuary 21, 2019
At Chalhoub Group workload is high however you will learn a lot through out your journey at the organisation. the company helps improving your professional skills as well as your personal skills.
Best company to work with
Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 13, 2019
Amazing company to work for, the company values and spirit is quite strong you leave each day by it.

Strongly recommended , you learn continuously and you feel a part of a family
Pros
growth, team, company culture
Cons
Na
Productive and fun workplace
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Cauro, EgyptDecember 18, 2018
Chalhoub Group is one of the best companies that promote the learning for employees environment, Management members are very supportive in terms of encouragement, direction, and challenging their employees to do their best.
Pros
very understanding and funny working environment.
Cons
salaries could be better.
It was very good experience
Senior Sales Associate - store In-Charge (Former Employee) –  Dubai, AENovember 29, 2018
I learned a lot how to half a team spirit and how to get excellent costumer sevice aand how to work under pressure it was very good experience and i advice to work with it
Pros
45 minutes break
Cons
Half hour break
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  dubaiNovember 20, 2018
i learn a lot of things about fashion world , texture , high end brands and luxury also i had a lot of training from chalhoub academy n/a
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
great work experience
System Analyst (Current Employee) –  D3, Dubai Mall and City WalkOctober 26, 2018
It it always great to work with such a big organization where you learn and develop your skills each day. I had zero (0) knowledge of how to manage retail projects until i joined Chalhoub Group.
Pros
other benefits like free schooling
Extremely Poor management
IT support Engineer (Former Employee) –  UAEOctober 10, 2018
I had working with Chalhoub for two years the place is really nice environment no doubt but I face so many issues with the management extremely poor and IT management is horrible
Pros
Environmental place, great salary
Cons
Extremely poor management and IT management
Family Business but strong in financial aspects
Application Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Dubai Free ZoneSeptember 14, 2018
Chalhoub Group is one of the Top Fashion company in the Middle east region.
Company is purely a family driven business hence we do not see much transparency in terms on employee road map, though recently company has gone through lot of restructuring and claiming to be the
leaders in eCommerce & digital initiatives.
Chalhoub top management has great vision but sadly middle management does not look much promising.
Pleasant colleagues and Fun work environment
Admin (Current Employee) –  Dubai Free ZoneSeptember 8, 2018
Skills and knowledge are developed. Focusing to details is also developed. You learn to work independently specially in decision-making.
Overall work environment is good.
Productive and good environment to work
Finance Manager - Accounting (Former Employee) –  Ashraf BGDC bahrainJuly 18, 2018
People are focused on their jobs. Always encourage to improve your productivity. Well desciplined approach. Better learn Arabic / French to mingle more with people.
change the management
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 16, 2018
Great big company but with poor level of management .The top management shows priority to certain employees which is leading to favoritism and discrimination
Fun workplace with Foosball
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jebel Ali FreezoneMay 28, 2018
I work with data, deriving insights to add value to business. I feel when it comes to data, better tools can be used. Workplace is fun, the department I am in is Consumer and Innovation Strategies.
Typical day at work is a desk job, with meetings and follow ups. I learnt how to be an analyst, not only with professional data, but also in life. The hardest part of the job, is everything is priority. There is no person to priority the priority, which I felt can be improved for a better work strategy.
I feel I am capable for a data analyst role, which is why I am looking for one.
Pros
Sports, Awesome canteen, pantry services, Amazing people experience team
Cons
No prioritization of projects, sometimes have to work on weekends due to work load
Working as one hand means team work
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  South AustraliaMay 27, 2018
We got good time with chalhoub team and unforgotable moments because the pay us every thing until our agreement of 8 years recently we back to India because of Saudi businesses is reduced
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
8 hours working time
Overall experience is Great
BUSINESS ANALYSIS MANAGER/SOLUTION ARCHITECT (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 27, 2018
Overall experience is Great, Working in Chalhoub is amazing. Company is very luxary, Collegues are super top managment is taking care of employees as well compensation policies are good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chalhoub Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3