Chili's
Coronavirus update
Information from Chili's:

Chili's Employee Reviews

Kuwait19 reviews
starting my day once i arrive to the restaurant check the restaurant from out side exterior design if there are any electrition problem then i go to inside the restaurant check the interior design fo the restaurant after i check every thing ok i check my kitchen equipment s all are working good no issues check my manager red book then if there are any instruction given to follow up , validate my prep item sheet in the kitchen check also my email if there is any new email from my head office , check in clock in status for my staff all clock in
after that i do my line check in detail check the expire lables and also valid all item is still ok or now and do corrective action.

i have learned how to deal with the society over hear and i have ability to work under pressure and solve all kind of problems .

the hardest part of my work i dont have i have challenge of there something new i have to learn . am flexible manager to be able to solve all kind of problem and deal with
Pros
free dinner
Cons
to much busy
the company is great,great food and service,but the value for money is a little bit expensive.we are working as a team.like a family to each and everyone.
need to be hastle at all time being a service crew in the restaurant because of so many customers.its been productive on my part in cashiering that we do.
Pros
free meals
Cons
8 hours
The most enjoyable part of this job is of course, you will receive tips.
I also enjoy dealing with the different nationality, learning their culture.

And whenever you are in the busy hours, I learned to have time management.
I've learned a lot during my stay the company, because i consider my every day duty as a challenge, like how to handle critical situation and different types of guests.
Pros
free meal free, free transportation
Cons
long working hour wthout pay
I'm just a simple and friendly person very willing to learn new things and to be part of your growing company specially in food line and hospitality, I can work multi tasking and I have a lot of job experience in my past work place
Cons
long hour
I've learned on how to execute the right standard to communicate and service to the guest and also to co employee.time management skill.how you to anticipate your guest to be satisfied, and best one is smile .
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours, 12 to 14 hours duty
*full time
*conduct seminar&training

*good,but they didn't pay overtime but you work for it

*teamwork is good

*you have to work,even not enough sleep.
Pros
Free Accommodation & Transportation
Cons
Long Hours of Duty but did't not pay overtime
I would work in shouk shark (sharq)
Working from 11:00am till 11:00pm

I learned to take people's order by telling them the ingredients in the food and what we have new and we hat them on sale

The hardest part of the Job is cooking

And the enjoyable part of the job is taking names of people and number for there tables
working before in chilis make my day always productive,because of long hour duty and everyday facing and talking with different kind of guest. i enjoyed working in chilis because i learned different flavor of life inside the store. the management are nice and supportive. actually the herdest part is always having an exam about menus,but thats the only thing to know,to improve and to learn about your job in chilis. i absolutely enjoyed working everyday in the store because of my management and my colleagues are good and we have a good bonding inside eventhough were having always busy day,stress day in chilis where just only ignoring it.
Pros
free staff meal
Cons
learnt how to communicate with customers from a young age, along with looking at the business side of the restaurant. Spent time with the manager and it was helpful. The business side of the restaurant was so different than the hosting part of it.
A typical day at work would be coming in and preparing the vegetables and frozen food for the Cook/Chef.

I learned to respect others and that not every job is enjoyable but can be with the right people cliché but true.

Management is adaptable considering it is a restaurant and customers do come in a lot with different request

Co-Workers are amazing and very friendly. Fun people to have worked with.

There was no hard part to it.

Most enjoyable part was the people around me. Like I said, friendly and very kind.
Pros
Half price on food and Amazing co-workers
Cons
Chilis kuwait Towers is the biggest and busiest Chilis in Kuwait it has the minimum of 5000 KD or 17000$ sales a day. I learned to speak in Arabic, Chili's Standard and Bartending, Management and co worker are good we work as a Team we don't have boss we have a leader who join the team to gain success. Hardest part of the job is to communicate to the guest because some of the guest are not fluent to speak in English, we communicate in Arabic. Enjoyable part of the job is when they recognize your hard work. like me I got 2 MVP of the week award. and now I'm a potential trainer.
Pros
Free staff meal.
its more fun at worked everyday..seing your co worker helping of each other..
every pay day of our guest. i learned a highyes standard in food industry. the managent was ok for me.my co workers are great. the hardest part of my job. is my schedule. becouse sometimes is very hard. most enjoyable part of my job is to serve the best of our menu. and our guest is appreciate our effort.
always busy,learned how to manage my time so i can finish all the necessary job on that day. management were very helpful and my co-workers are all good.the hardest part of the job was the schedule bcoz sometimes you will be schedule closing shift and the next day you will be schedule opening shift but its manageble,but i enjoy working in the kitchen.
Pros
we have free accommodation free meal and free transportation
everyday is a special day for chilis. i have learned a lot from this company and before i become a trainer i see my self being one of the management team that encouraging all the staffs to make the most out of themselves. Now that i am a trainer, i see to it that everyone in our store is having fun while working and i always tell them that if you love your work, everything will follow.
Working in Chilis here in Kuwait give me more learnings and more improvement eventhough I am already above average in my past experience in kitchen. I learn so many standards for the operation of restaurant specially in food safety. Here in Kuwait the store that I had are the peak stores. The managers like me and always request for me because of the quality of work that I'm giving them. I always got a positive comment on the customers and ask who make their foods because for them its perfect specially it its a grilled meals. Here in Kuwait I always make my self busy in work checking the shelf life of every items, maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen and doing something that is relevant to my work instead of talking to my colleagues. I just a silent person but still I have a lot of friends here in Kuwait. For me, the hardest part in my job is the time here in Kuwait that only few staff remained because of the company mishandling the people. Its very hard because instead of three person per station it become one man per station and there are a lot of guest that need to serve. But the most enjoyable part in my work here in Kuwait I still have time to bond with my friends and co workers. we go to mall or park or go fishing during our day off or available time.
Pros
free lunch, accommodation and transportation
Cons
long hours, no more staff to assist
Every day is a challenge for me to deal with different kind of Guests of different personalities, nationalities and cultures. The only thing that you should have is to have a lot of patience and should always bear a wonderful smile towards the Guest and co-workers as well. Team work is very essential for everyone in order to have a smooth shift, to prevent any complaint and to have an easy way of work. I really enjoyed dealing with the Guest and making friends with them in order to create regulars.
Pros
free lunches