Chili's
Coronavirus update
Information from Chili's:

Chili's Management reviews

Kuwait19 reviews
The most enjoyable part of this job is of course, you will receive tips.
I also enjoy dealing with the different nationality, learning their culture.

And whenever you are in the busy hours, I learned to have time management.
I've learned on how to execute the right standard to communicate and service to the guest and also to co employee.time management skill.how you to anticipate your guest to be satisfied, and best one is smile .
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours, 12 to 14 hours duty
working before in chilis make my day always productive,because of long hour duty and everyday facing and talking with different kind of guest. i enjoyed working in chilis because i learned different flavor of life inside the store. the management are nice and supportive. actually the herdest part is always having an exam about menus,but thats the only thing to know,to improve and to learn about your job in chilis. i absolutely enjoyed working everyday in the store because of my management and my colleagues are good and we have a good bonding inside eventhough were having always busy day,stress day in chilis where just only ignoring it.
Pros
free staff meal
Cons
A typical day at work would be coming in and preparing the vegetables and frozen food for the Cook/Chef.

I learned to respect others and that not every job is enjoyable but can be with the right people cliché but true.

Management is adaptable considering it is a restaurant and customers do come in a lot with different request

Co-Workers are amazing and very friendly. Fun people to have worked with.

There was no hard part to it.

Most enjoyable part was the people around me. Like I said, friendly and very kind.
Pros
Half price on food and Amazing co-workers
Cons
Chilis kuwait Towers is the biggest and busiest Chilis in Kuwait it has the minimum of 5000 KD or 17000$ sales a day. I learned to speak in Arabic, Chili's Standard and Bartending, Management and co worker are good we work as a Team we don't have boss we have a leader who join the team to gain success. Hardest part of the job is to communicate to the guest because some of the guest are not fluent to speak in English, we communicate in Arabic. Enjoyable part of the job is when they recognize your hard work. like me I got 2 MVP of the week award. and now I'm a potential trainer.
Pros
Free staff meal.
always busy,learned how to manage my time so i can finish all the necessary job on that day. management were very helpful and my co-workers are all good.the hardest part of the job was the schedule bcoz sometimes you will be schedule closing shift and the next day you will be schedule opening shift but its manageble,but i enjoy working in the kitchen.
Pros
we have free accommodation free meal and free transportation
everyday is a special day for chilis. i have learned a lot from this company and before i become a trainer i see my self being one of the management team that encouraging all the staffs to make the most out of themselves. Now that i am a trainer, i see to it that everyone in our store is having fun while working and i always tell them that if you love your work, everything will follow.