Chili's

Chili's Pay & Benefits reviews

the company is great,great food and service,but the value for money is a little bit expensive.we are working as a team.like a family to each and everyone.
need to be hastle at all time being a service crew in the restaurant because of so many customers.its been productive on my part in cashiering that we do.
Pros
free meals
Cons
8 hours
The most enjoyable part of this job is of course, you will receive tips. I also enjoy dealing with the different nationality, learning their culture. And whenever you are in the busy hours, I learned to have time management.
I've learned a lot during my stay the company, because i consider my every day duty as a challenge, like how to handle critical situation and different types of guests.
Pros
free meal free, free transportation
Cons
long working hour wthout pay
I've learned on how to execute the right standard to communicate and service to the guest and also to co employee.time management skill.how you to anticipate your guest to be satisfied, and best one is smile .
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours, 12 to 14 hours duty
*full time *conduct seminar&training *good,but they didn't pay overtime but you work for it *teamwork is good *you have to work,even not enough sleep.
Pros
Free Accommodation & Transportation
Cons
Long Hours of Duty but did't not pay overtime
always busy,learned how to manage my time so i can finish all the necessary job on that day. management were very helpful and my co-workers are all good.the hardest part of the job was the schedule bcoz sometimes you will be schedule closing shift and the next day you will be schedule opening shift but its manageble,but i enjoy working in the kitchen.
Pros
we have free accommodation free meal and free transportation