Crowne Plaza Hotel

Crowne Plaza Hotel Employee Reviews

Learner, Productive
To supervise bar operation and assist the Restaurant Manager in planning, delegation, evaluation, organizing, cost control, interviewing, selection, discipline, setting targets, counselling, standards, appraisals training and human relation, communication and coordination.
Company is treating all staff fairly while work and activiities are given balanced.
I would recommend Crowne Plaza Hotel & Resorts to anyone who wants to have work in Kuwait as it gives job security, safety, fair rights and listens to the voices all staff even the lower levels through yearly evaluation.
Learning from them and they supported me with my decision to change career path with no ill manner. I am always been grateful to them because they have been a foundation of what I am now.
Pros
Good management
I would recommed this company to everyone looking for decent job. The co workers were cooperative. I enoyed the job and working with the staff. Hours were reasonable.
Long typical hours, Good Management
Productive work, you will learn most of the works in the hotel in reception. will improve your communication skills by dealing in different kind of people, culture and races. improve your english fluency as you will speak to the customer in a good and english language.
one of the best place I work for
• Looking after the overall operation of the Food & Beverage Department consisting of 8 restaurants in the hotel premises and 22 restaurants in various locations around Kuwait. In addition to 4 banquet Halls, 20 meeting rooms and outside catering. Total number of team members 500
• Achieved a yearly turnover of $27,000,000.00.
very good
I was very happy with team Crowne plaza. The team helping me a become very talented i am searching other job for improve my future with other company and relax with another atmosphere .
It was a Project in Kuwait
the Hotel had a major systems upgrade.
Lighting control being the main change.

The Hotel was very accommodating and id recommend it to anyone going into that city, or even country.
Family place
i spent 12 years of my life in this hotel, day by day we learn new things in our life, you will really enjoy working over there, all the people are working as Family
Productive in doing some buffets and functions inside and out of the hotel.
In the pastry department we are productive in doing buffets and functions. Serving good quality and quantity of the food to the guest. We are the responsible for preparing all the desserts menu needed and this is everydays daily routine. As for our chef were doing a great value of food preparation.
Pros
Free food and accomodation
Cons
Healthcare
Good place for work
I enjoy the experience at crowne plaza hotel
Very nice hotel restaurants

Good team work

5 starts service for all the guests

They have a same service
productive and fun workplace
a very challenging and interesting workplace, knowledgeable and fun people with a sense of humor in terms of work and lifestyle, fruitful and high competitive company
Excellent place to be
take over entire operation with needs of the full operation and follow their requirements to boost the sales.
proper inventories. profit & loss summery.effective promotions.

great hierarchy of set up management. effective communicative structure.

multi culture place to be.very professionalism applies.

to implement promotional activities within department is challenging as we need always to deal with sponsor.is hardest part but challenging.

celebrating success at end of the day.
Pros
open to all
Cons
always there
friendly workplace
i like this place its very comfortable for the employer and it was fun to be part in this place for while and i take many experiences, the management was professional
Productive and fun at work
A typical day at work is fun and stressful sometimes. And working in reception will boost your time management and patience. The hardest part is talking to Arabic guest, however learning Arabic is fun and really needs time to learn the language.
Pros
Duty Meal, Accommodation, Annual Vacation
Crowne Plaza Hotel is one of the best places ever to learn.
Crowne Plaza Hotel is one of the best places ever to learn.
I have worked there for two years and I have learned a lot during that two years which made my career better.
with 30 years experience, awaiting for a senior housekeeping job
I am with 30 years experience searching for a senior housekeeping job at a reputed company with a satisfied salary. I am motivative and accountable character.
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
Off day/week on friday
Overview
This company has been my stepping stone on achieving the position Im currently having right now. It is all thanks to this company that I have gained massive experiences on Hospitality Industry business.
Nice Place to Work
i have been working at Crowne Plaza Hotel for the last 14 years the activity and competition it was very nice.

its a very busy operation and staff is very co-operative.
Pros
Free Duty Meal
Cons
coffee breaks
crowneplaza is a big hotel scool
many opportunity's are there who want to group
talented hard workers are will grow fast

my manager was the best manager ever i seen

long hours need to stand but i enjoyed my job because i love my job

crowneplaza is a school
Pros
food is food we need to respect company spend lot on staff food
Cons
when we are busy need to understand but not fee company pay or give back hours when ever
productive
working with the different cultures was very fun. the management was good. i enjoyed working alone because i was alone in my position during my shift. the hardest part was the language because sometimes we could not understand each other.
Pros
free food and accomodation
Cons
minimum time
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crowne Plaza Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.
1.4K