Dar Al Shifa Hospital Employee Reviews

Medical Billing & Receptionist (Former Employee) –  KuwaitFebruary 8, 2019
Dar Al-shifa its a huge hospital has a lot divisions and I was lucky to work in all division based on a rotation system, this helped me to build my experience
Pros
free lunch
Cons
healthcare
Fun work place
Licensed Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Hawally, KuwaitJanuary 15, 2019
Working hours-Full time:8:00am-4:00pm, Average case load per day-10 to 15 clients, attending clinical rounds, Evaluating, planning and Implementation of treatment, program, monitoring treatment outcome and alteration of treatment program, journal presentation in journal club meeting weekly, presentation of CME/Workshops attended, case presentation and discussion in clinical meeting, field work educator in practice setting, awareness programs, patient education programs, statistics maintenance, and budgeting.
Pros
Heavy discount on food t cafeteria
Cons
OPD timings at night in Ramadan
Career Development and Quality conscious
Manager Quality (Former Employee) –  KuwaitOctober 29, 2018
A day starts with the review of daily reports and a daily facility tour. Management is highly cooperative and works with a clear plan and accreditation. Employees are given the opportunity to involve in quality improvement activities.

The management team is highly motivated and focused on improving the day to day operations.
Amazing Place
Registered Nurse , ER Dept. (Former Employee) –  ḤawallīSeptember 30, 2018
Emergency Deparmtnet in DASH is well orgnized , fully equipped , well educated adn professional team.
providing high Quality of medical service for all patients
Productive and Employee Friendly workplace
Accountant (Former Employee) –  KuwaitAugust 12, 2018
Here I learnt basic Management skills and gained knowledge about ERP - Oracle.

I also got opportunity to learn basic Arabic, Sharepoint, Store Management and Financial reporting.
Good workplace for begginers
Receptionist and insurance issuer (Former Employee) –  Kuwait, HawallyJuly 20, 2018
Dar Al-Shifa Hospital is a very good place for a begginers and fresh graduates because this place is learning the employee how to work under a pressure with a long duty hours (12 Hour/Day ) and the best part of this place is the team-working system.
Pros
Working as a team, Friendly Managment
Cons
Long duty hours (12 H/Day) with work pressure, No breaks
Job Role and Experience
Purchasing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hawally KuwaitMarch 8, 2018
It was new to me the hospital industry when i started my career with DASH. Later i hold the responsibility to led the team . I learned many new things from there it adds value to my carrier
great place to gain a huge experince
Purchasing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  kuwaitJune 22, 2017
I do recommend Dar A l shifa hospital due to following reasons :
1- strict management in terms of policy and procedure
2- good experience so you can learn a lot of new information
3- career growth
4- good benefits and compensation
Cons
healthcare
hospital
Customer service (Former Employee) –  KuwaitApril 28, 2017
i worked at hospital
that i can do too much work
excellent receptionist
physio department
pediatric department
orth department
emergency department
first aid certifacited (cpr )frome american heart association )
Social life is kept due to company program.
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Hawally, KuwaitApril 25, 2017
Working with such prestigious company/hospital is such a great opportunity, each employee works with wisdom and professionalism, and besides from that, company provide social interaction with each employee such as picnics, party games, celebrations, etc.
Freindly and fun work place
Department Lead - Anesthesia Technician (Former Employee) –  Hawaly KuwaitMarch 16, 2017
Very good management , cooperative stuff , Dar Al Shifa has accredited from Canada and every year they renew it ,every thing was organized and we became first privet hospital who got cardiac surgery license from ministry of health and i was leading the cardiac surgery Anesthesia team.
IT Manager
IT Manager and Analyst (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJuly 29, 2016
Was instrumental in designing their hospital management system and integrating with various medical equipment's.

A true multicultural and multi-nationality environment to work in. The hardest part was sometimes educating the users.
Pros
Always on time pay
very professional environment
Coordinator - Customer Service Dept (Current Employee) –  KuwaitJune 14, 2016
Usually a day is like an adventure of life, having so many opportunities to learn & to grow along with the enthusiastic team. The management is so supportive for any kind of initiatives and interests which could be a benefit for the Department and an individual in person. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting people and understanding them whether they are the team members, subordinates, or the patients; ultimately our goal is to satisfy them with their needs. The hardest part of the job might be you couldn't satisfy everyone but at the end of the day you will be convinced that you've tried at least to make them happy.
Pros
Medical benefits, advancement in professional development
good colleagues so no tension or insecurity
Specialist (Current Employee) –  kuwaitJune 2, 2016
-typical work is NICU,SCBU,NURSERY rounds with colleagues

-everyday is a learning day
I learned about HF ventilation,Nitric oxide therapy etc

-It is a very experienced team and colleagues are friendly and well oriented in subject

-weekly presentations

-morbidity and mortality meetings

-meeting obstetricians and other specialities

-hardest part of the job emergency LSCS for high risk pregnancies,Extremely LBW babies,triplets,Grade 3 HIE etc

-most enjoyable part is rounds and CMEs
Pros
free break fast, round the clock coffee, tea, bottle water
Cons
odd hours like early hrs
productive hospital
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  ḤawallīMarch 13, 2016
one of the longest private hospital in kuwait rendering different kinds of services for patients. work period is around 48 hrs per week. I learned a lot from this hospital like using SAP, Casting, BLS, IV Therap Training. Co-workers were approchable and reliable. Aside from work you still have time for your self.
Productive Days
Cardiac Cath Lab Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Kuwait City, KuwaitJanuary 9, 2014
A day in Dar Al Shifa Cath. Lab Department is full of cases. The first operation will usually start at 8 am. Since it would always be a busy day for us, I would directly prepare the necessary things, equipment and sets needed for that specific procedure. I will try to organize things in a way that it will be easy for everybody to do their respective jobs. The management is very good. I have a very cooperative co-workers. The hardest part of the job is that whatever we do to save somebody's life, there are always factors that are beyond our control; that whatever efforts we may invest if it is the will of the Almighty God, everything will be in His will. The most enjoyable part of my job is visiting the patient the following day, seeing them that are safe because we did our part, everything is being well paid of. Doing an ordinary things in an extraordinary ways will make a big difference. That is because you love what you are doing and you simple love your job.
Pros
doing what I enjoy
Cons
Country (Kuwait) is not safe to live in