Dar Al Shifa Hospital

Dar Al Shifa Hospital Employee Reviews

productive and a lot of learning's
its a busy workplace where you can experience a lot of cases of diseases and hone your skills in nursing and interpersonal growth. you will learn a lot of things
Please take care
High pressure with no appreciation, Bad salaries, down grading very common, if you want to leave they make troubles, very malignant HR and administration,
Pros
High rate, opportunity to learn (if lucky enough to have good head of department)
Cons
As mentioned previously
Productive and competitive
-Stressful work environment with targets
-Supporting peers and supervisors

-Prompt and punctual salary payment

-High levels of standards in Employee health
Progressive Environment
I worked as microbiology technologist performing regular/routine bacteriology bench work following established standard procedures .This includes receiving accessioning thru Cerner, LIS software’s processing, identifying and performing sensitivity testing on potential pathogens, technical and clinical validation of results and also performs the CAP samples.
In laboratory, we all work as a team to provide excellent and accurate result to the customers. Whenever any difficult situation arises, I take it as a challenge and try to solve under the guidance of my seniors and co-workers.
Work is boring and no growth.
Work was routinary and boring. No growth in terms of career and salary. But my Managers were very kind and understanding. Colleagues were very friendly and approachable.
Stressful environment
All what the management cares about is how much money you will bring to their institution! They pretend that they care about the patients welfare, but in reality what they are after is the patients money.

Work environment is not cooperative.
Not a good place to work at...
The management all they care about is making money out of their patients. It doesn't matter if the doctors are conscientious or they have the best interest for their patients in their heart....

Also I have heard that they have many complaints with regards to sexual and physical abuse. The complaint was already passed to the management, and the problem still exists.
It was beneficial working in an international hospital
It was a new experience and learned different cultures amd languages.Improved my nursing skills too.Trained in basic life support and fire management training activities.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dar Al Shifa Hospital?
Professionalism
Very Professional working environment, very good leadership, very caring owners irrespective of nationality, right place to grow professionally and learn work.
Pros
Financial growth
Cons
internal
Dar Al-shifa its a huge hospital has a lot divisions and I was lucky to work in all division based on a rotation system, this helped me to build my experience
Pros
free lunch
Cons
healthcare
Fun work place
Working hours-Full time:8:00am-4:00pm, Average case load per day-10 to 15 clients, attending clinical rounds, Evaluating, planning and Implementation of treatment, program, monitoring treatment outcome and alteration of treatment program, journal presentation in journal club meeting weekly, presentation of CME/Workshops attended, case presentation and discussion in clinical meeting, field work educator in practice setting, awareness programs, patient education programs, statistics maintenance, and budgeting.
Pros
Heavy discount on food t cafeteria
Cons
OPD timings at night in Ramadan
Career Development and Quality conscious
A day starts with the review of daily reports and a daily facility tour. Management is highly cooperative and works with a clear plan and accreditation. Employees are given the opportunity to involve in quality improvement activities.

The management team is highly motivated and focused on improving the day to day operations.
Amazing Place
Emergency Deparmtnet in DASH is well orgnized , fully equipped , well educated adn professional team.
providing high Quality of medical service for all patients
Productive and Employee Friendly workplace
Here I learnt basic Management skills and gained knowledge about ERP - Oracle.

I also got opportunity to learn basic Arabic, Sharepoint, Store Management and Financial reporting.
Good workplace for begginers
Dar Al-Shifa Hospital is a very good place for a begginers and fresh graduates because this place is learning the employee how to work under a pressure with a long duty hours (12 Hour/Day ) and the best part of this place is the team-working system.
Pros
Working as a team, Friendly Managment
Cons
Long duty hours (12 H/Day) with work pressure, No breaks
Job Role and Experience
It was new to me the hospital industry when i started my career with DASH. Later i hold the responsibility to led the team . I learned many new things from there it adds value to my carrier
great place to gain a huge experince
I do recommend Dar A l shifa hospital due to following reasons :
1- strict management in terms of policy and procedure

2- good experience so you can learn a lot of new information

3- career growth

4- good benefits and compensation
Cons
healthcare
hospital
i worked at hospital
that i can do too much work

excellent receptionist

physio department

pediatric department

orth department

emergency department

first aid certifacited (cpr )frome american heart association )
Social life is kept due to company program.
Working with such prestigious company/hospital is such a great opportunity, each employee works with wisdom and professionalism, and besides from that, company provide social interaction with each employee such as picnics, party games, celebrations, etc.
Freindly and fun work place
Very good management , cooperative stuff , Dar Al Shifa has accredited from Canada and every year they renew it ,every thing was organized and we became first privet hospital who got cardiac surgery license from ministry of health and i was leading the cardiac surgery Anesthesia team.
IT Manager
Was instrumental in designing their hospital management system and integrating with various medical equipment's.

A true multicultural and multi-nationality environment to work in. The hardest part was sometimes educating the users.
Pros
Always on time pay
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dar Al Shifa Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.
Dar Al Shifa Hospital Reviews by Location