Dar Al Shifa Hospital
Dar Al Shifa Hospital Employee Review

Productive Days

January 9, 2014
A day in Dar Al Shifa Cath. Lab Department is full of cases. The first operation will usually start at 8 am. Since it would always be a busy day for us, I would directly prepare the necessary things, equipment and sets needed for that specific procedure. I will try to organize things in a way that it will be easy for everybody to do their respective jobs. The management is very good. I have a very cooperative co-workers. The hardest part of the job is that whatever we do to save somebody's life, there are always factors that are beyond our control; that whatever efforts we may invest if it is the will of the Almighty God, everything will be in His will. The most enjoyable part of my job is visiting the patient the following day, seeing them that are safe because we did our part, everything is being well paid of. Doing an ordinary things in an extraordinary ways will make a big difference. That is because you love what you are doing and you simple love your job.
Pros
doing what I enjoy
Cons
Country (Kuwait) is not safe to live in
September 18, 2019
Same location
Receptionist (Former Employee) - Kuwait City
The management all they care about is making money out of their patients. It doesn't matter if the doctors are conscientious or they have the best interest for their patients in their heart....

Also I have heard that they have many complaints with regards to sexual and physical abuse. The complaint was already passed to the management, and the problem still exists.
July 22, 2020
Store Supervisor (Medical & Consumable) (Former Employee) - Ḥawally
Dar al shifa has a good work environment, colleuges are the best and seniors are very supportive. It's like a family. When you work there you understand the value of human life and the importance of having Medical personnels and other support staff in the health care industry as well and very much the importance of giving respect even to people working in lower levels in the organisation
Pros
Very nice bosses with caring and open-door policy
Cons
work shifts and salary/growth in the organization can make things unfavourable
July 1, 2020
Nurse (Former Employee) - Kuwait
It felt like a prison! . The hospital is built to make profit out of people’s health problems. The HR and management are malicious! They don’t care about employees as they see them as servants hired on minimum wage just to squeeze money out of people. In addition, some doctors have a bad reputation of assaulting their nurses in all forms! Stay away.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dar Al Shifa Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.
Dar Al Shifa Hospital Reviews by Location