Dar Al Shifa Hospital

Dar Al Shifa Hospital Employee Reviews in Ḥawally

Ḥawally9 reviews
productive and a lot of learning's
its a busy workplace where you can experience a lot of cases of diseases and hone your skills in nursing and interpersonal growth. you will learn a lot of things
Progressive Environment
I worked as microbiology technologist performing regular/routine bacteriology bench work following established standard procedures .This includes receiving accessioning thru Cerner, LIS software’s processing, identifying and performing sensitivity testing on potential pathogens, technical and clinical validation of results and also performs the CAP samples.
In laboratory, we all work as a team to provide excellent and accurate result to the customers. Whenever any difficult situation arises, I take it as a challenge and try to solve under the guidance of my seniors and co-workers.
Work is boring and no growth.
Work was routinary and boring. No growth in terms of career and salary. But my Managers were very kind and understanding. Colleagues were very friendly and approachable.
Fun work place
Working hours-Full time:8:00am-4:00pm, Average case load per day-10 to 15 clients, attending clinical rounds, Evaluating, planning and Implementation of treatment, program, monitoring treatment outcome and alteration of treatment program, journal presentation in journal club meeting weekly, presentation of CME/Workshops attended, case presentation and discussion in clinical meeting, field work educator in practice setting, awareness programs, patient education programs, statistics maintenance, and budgeting.
Pros
Heavy discount on food t cafeteria
Cons
OPD timings at night in Ramadan
Amazing Place
Emergency Deparmtnet in DASH is well orgnized , fully equipped , well educated adn professional team.
providing high Quality of medical service for all patients
Good workplace for begginers
Dar Al-Shifa Hospital is a very good place for a begginers and fresh graduates because this place is learning the employee how to work under a pressure with a long duty hours (12 Hour/Day ) and the best part of this place is the team-working system.
Pros
Working as a team, Friendly Managment
Cons
Long duty hours (12 H/Day) with work pressure, No breaks
Job Role and Experience
It was new to me the hospital industry when i started my career with DASH. Later i hold the responsibility to led the team . I learned many new things from there it adds value to my carrier
Social life is kept due to company program.
Working with such prestigious company/hospital is such a great opportunity, each employee works with wisdom and professionalism, and besides from that, company provide social interaction with each employee such as picnics, party games, celebrations, etc.
productive hospital
one of the longest private hospital in kuwait rendering different kinds of services for patients. work period is around 48 hrs per week. I learned a lot from this hospital like using SAP, Casting, BLS, IV Therap Training. Co-workers were approchable and reliable. Aside from work you still have time for your self.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dar Al Shifa Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.
Dar Al Shifa Hospital Reviews by Location