Dar Al Shifa Hospital
Dar Al Shifa Hospital Employee Review

Progressive Environment

November 9, 2019
I worked as microbiology technologist performing regular/routine bacteriology bench work following established standard procedures .This includes receiving accessioning thru Cerner, LIS software’s processing, identifying and performing sensitivity testing on potential pathogens, technical and clinical validation of results and also performs the CAP samples.
In laboratory, we all work as a team to provide excellent and accurate result to the customers. Whenever any difficult situation arises, I take it as a challenge and try to solve under the guidance of my seniors and co-workers.
March 4, 2020
its a busy workplace where you can experience a lot of cases of diseases and hone your skills in nursing and interpersonal growth. you will learn a lot of things
October 1, 2019
Work was routinary and boring. No growth in terms of career and salary. But my Managers were very kind and understanding. Colleagues were very friendly and approachable.
January 15, 2019
Working hours-Full time:8:00am-4:00pm, Average case load per day-10 to 15 clients, attending clinical rounds, Evaluating, planning and Implementation of treatment, program, monitoring treatment outcome and alteration of treatment program, journal presentation in journal club meeting weekly, presentation of CME/Workshops attended, case presentation and discussion in clinical meeting, field work educator in practice setting, awareness programs, patient education programs, statistics maintenance, and budgeting.
Pros
Heavy discount on food t cafeteria
Cons
OPD timings at night in Ramadan
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dar Al Shifa Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.
Dar Al Shifa Hospital Reviews by Location