Dar Al Shifa Hospital Employee Review

View all Dar Al Shifa Hospital reviews

very professional environment
Coordinator - Customer Service Dept (Current Employee) –  KuwaitJune 14, 2016
Usually a day is like an adventure of life, having so many opportunities to learn & to grow along with the enthusiastic team. The management is so supportive for any kind of initiatives and interests which could be a benefit for the Department and an individual in person. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting people and understanding them whether they are the team members, subordinates, or the patients; ultimately our goal is to satisfy them with their needs. The hardest part of the job might be you couldn't satisfy everyone but at the end of the day you will be convinced that you've tried at least to make them happy.
Pros
Medical benefits, advancement in professional development

Other Dar Al Shifa Hospital Employee Reviews

Professionalism
Administration Coordinator (Former Employee) –  KuwaitApril 14, 2019
Very Professional working environment, very good leadership, very caring owners irrespective of nationality, right place to grow professionally and learn work.
Pros
Financial growth
Cons
internal
Medical Billing & Receptionist (Former Employee) –  KuwaitFebruary 8, 2019
Dar Al-shifa its a huge hospital has a lot divisions and I was lucky to work in all division based on a rotation system, this helped me to build my experience
Pros
free lunch
Cons
healthcare