Dar Al Shifa Hospital Employee Review

View all Dar Al Shifa Hospital reviews

Productive Days
Cardiac Cath Lab Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Kuwait City, KuwaitJanuary 9, 2014
A day in Dar Al Shifa Cath. Lab Department is full of cases. The first operation will usually start at 8 am. Since it would always be a busy day for us, I would directly prepare the necessary things, equipment and sets needed for that specific procedure. I will try to organize things in a way that it will be easy for everybody to do their respective jobs. The management is very good. I have a very cooperative co-workers. The hardest part of the job is that whatever we do to save somebody's life, there are always factors that are beyond our control; that whatever efforts we may invest if it is the will of the Almighty God, everything will be in His will. The most enjoyable part of my job is visiting the patient the following day, seeing them that are safe because we did our part, everything is being well paid of. Doing an ordinary things in an extraordinary ways will make a big difference. That is because you love what you are doing and you simple love your job.
Pros
doing what I enjoy
Cons
Country (Kuwait) is not safe to live in

Other Dar Al Shifa Hospital Employee Reviews

Stressful environment
Nurse (Former Employee) –  KuwaitSeptember 18, 2019
All what the management cares about is how much money you will bring to their institution! They pretend that they care about the patients welfare, but in reality what they are after is the patients money.
Work environment is not cooperative.
Not a good place to work at...
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Kuwait CitySeptember 18, 2019
The management all they care about is making money out of their patients. It doesn't matter if the doctors are conscientious or they have the best interest for their patients in their heart....

Also I have heard that they have many complaints with regards to sexual and physical abuse. The complaint was already passed to the management, and the problem still exists.