Dar Al Shifa Hospital
Dar Al Shifa Hospital Employee Review

Not a good place to work at...

September 18, 2019
The management all they care about is making money out of their patients. It doesn't matter if the doctors are conscientious or they have the best interest for their patients in their heart.... Also I have heard that they have many complaints with regards to sexual and physical abuse. The complaint was already passed to the management, and the problem still exists.
July 20, 2018
Same role
Receptionist and insurance issuer (Former Employee) - Kuwait, Hawally
Dar Al-Shifa Hospital is a very good place for a begginers and fresh graduates because this place is learning the employee how to work under a pressure with a long duty hours (12 Hour/Day ) and the best part of this place is the team-working system.
Pros
Working as a team, Friendly Managment
Cons
Long duty hours (12 H/Day) with work pressure, No breaks
January 9, 2014
Same location
Cardiac Cath Lab Staff Nurse (Former Employee) - Kuwait City, Kuwait
A day in Dar Al Shifa Cath. Lab Department is full of cases. The first operation will usually start at 8 am. Since it would always be a busy day for us, I would directly prepare the necessary things, equipment and sets needed for that specific procedure. I will try to organize things in a way that it will be easy for everybody to do their respective jobs. The management is very good. I have a very cooperative co-workers. The hardest part of the job is that whatever we do to save somebody's life, there are always factors that are beyond our control; that whatever efforts we may invest if it is the will of the Almighty God, everything will be in His will. The most enjoyable part of my job is visiting the patient the following day, seeing them that are safe because we did our part, everything is being well paid of. Doing an ordinary things in an extraordinary ways will make a big difference. That is because you love what you are doing and you simple love your job.
Pros
doing what I enjoy
Cons
Country (Kuwait) is not safe to live in
November 15, 2020
Hospitality Manager (Current Employee) - 7th floor admin building
At DASH, everyday brings you more challenges, which keep your search engines on for improvement and self-development. Multi-national team, well synchronized together with a solid quality management system to monitor, track and evaluate performance. staff are appreciated and recognized for achievements. On every milestone a gathering is held to celebrate the success as a family and bonus is granted to all staff.
Pros
yearly family air tickets, life insurance, healthcare coverage at DASH, Compensated lunch, yearly increase of 5%
Cons
1 day off per week