Dar Al Shifa Hospital

Dar Al Shifa Hospital Employee Reviews

Kuwait25 reviews
productive and a lot of learning's
its a busy workplace where you can experience a lot of cases of diseases and hone your skills in nursing and interpersonal growth. you will learn a lot of things
very professional environment
Usually a day is like an adventure of life, having so many opportunities to learn & to grow along with the enthusiastic team. The management is so supportive for any kind of initiatives and interests which could be a benefit for the Department and an individual in person. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting people and understanding them whether they are the team members, subordinates, or the patients; ultimately our goal is to satisfy them with their needs. The hardest part of the job might be you couldn't satisfy everyone but at the end of the day you will be convinced that you've tried at least to make them happy.
Pros
Medical benefits, advancement in professional development
good colleagues so no tension or insecurity
-typical work is NICU,SCBU,NURSERY rounds with colleagues

-everyday is a learning day

I learned about HF ventilation,Nitric oxide therapy etc

-It is a very experienced team and colleagues are friendly and well oriented in subject

-weekly presentations

-morbidity and mortality meetings

-meeting obstetricians and other specialities

-hardest part of the job emergency LSCS for high risk pregnancies,Extremely LBW babies,triplets,Grade 3 HIE etc

-most enjoyable part is rounds and CMEs
Pros
free break fast, round the clock coffee, tea, bottle water
Cons
odd hours like early hrs
productive hospital
one of the longest private hospital in kuwait rendering different kinds of services for patients. work period is around 48 hrs per week. I learned a lot from this hospital like using SAP, Casting, BLS, IV Therap Training. Co-workers were approchable and reliable. Aside from work you still have time for your self.
Productive Days
A day in Dar Al Shifa Cath. Lab Department is full of cases. The first operation will usually start at 8 am. Since it would always be a busy day for us, I would directly prepare the necessary things, equipment and sets needed for that specific procedure. I will try to organize things in a way that it will be easy for everybody to do their respective jobs. The management is very good. I have a very cooperative co-workers. The hardest part of the job is that whatever we do to save somebody's life, there are always factors that are beyond our control; that whatever efforts we may invest if it is the will of the Almighty God, everything will be in His will. The most enjoyable part of my job is visiting the patient the following day, seeing them that are safe because we did our part, everything is being well paid of. Doing an ordinary things in an extraordinary ways will make a big difference. That is because you love what you are doing and you simple love your job.
Pros
doing what I enjoy
Cons
Country (Kuwait) is not safe to live in
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dar Al Shifa Hospital?